Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my almost 3 year old comes home from school today...

He was going to a glorified mom's day out program, now he's at a full-blown school. Obviously they are dealing with 2.5-3.5 year old attention spans, but they most definitely run them through the process. He absolutely loves it, so we may sign him up for a third day per week.

really??

my 3 yr old goes 5x week all day.. Montessori style.. at 2.5 he could identify different letters.. now he knows all the sounds at 3.5 and can write them all.. starting to sound out words..

counts in multiples of 10s
adds subtracts

spacial concepts as well..

music, dance, and rear naked choke...

Expect nothing and get nothing, they are like sponges, the public school systems say that by 1st grade they are all at about the same level.. bullshit, it's cause they teach to the dumbest kid there..

really??

my 3 yr old goes 5x week all day.. Montessori style.. at 2.5 he could identify different letters.. now he knows all the sounds at 3.5 and can write them all.. starting to sound out words..

counts in multiples of 10s
adds subtracts

spacial concepts as well..

music, dance, and rear naked choke...

Expect nothing and get nothing, they are like sponges, the public school systems say that by 1st grade they are all at about the same level.. bullshit, it's cause they teach to the dumbest kid there..

My wife would lose her mind if she had to give him up 5 days a week. She went for two, but I can see us going to three very soon because he likes it so much.

I did Montessori with the first three. First one always stuck to what he liked and never branched out. The second two really enjoyed it, but were ready for regular school when they hit kindergarten.

Top Bottom