Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So many pills!! What should I take and when?

I honestly thought it would be worse. Good ur knockin it out tho.. and for CHEAP... gotta love insurance.
And btw, ur higher than 15% bro. When did u say u leave for hawaii?

I honestly thought it would be worse. Good ur knockin it out tho.. and for CHEAP... gotta love insurance.

Yeh I would say ur 20-22% for sure, cut first u can't really afford to add more fat

Shit bro, I would have suggested dropping your bf down to 10-12% before the surgery, see what is actually bodyfat that could be burned, or what will be lypoed. Good luck, but need to put more effort into your training and nutrition!

Get one of these and fill it up once a week...no confusion on what and when to take!

288886u.jpg

Thats a good pill organizer MA. Mine is about half the size of that and I had to hand mark it w/ a sharpie. Where'd u find it?

June so I got plenty of time.. I remember when I started wrestling I lost a good 20 lbs in a month, which is all I really have to loose.. Obviously I can't push myself to workout like I did then lol there were days I was in tears for conditioning.. But ya I was starting to think that I should cut down to at least 190 for now

Shit bro, I would have suggested dropping your bf down to 10-12% before the surgery, see what is actually bodyfat that could be burned, or what will be lypoed. Good luck, but need to put more effort into your training and nutrition!

Honestly I work my ass of as much as possible and have a solid diet, just want results NOW ahaha.. Believe me I wish I could go lift or even ride my bike today but my body says NOO not today lol

Top Bottom