Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So many pills!! What should I take and when?

I agree w most on here. If u r moving to hawaii. I would go lean and mean lol. Not bulked up. You need to find out what your mbr is and get on a high protein low carb low fat diet that is atleast 750 cals deficient of your bmr. Add in a high intensity low interval workouts. At 6' you should b a leaned out 180lbs. Im 6'2" 202 and 13% bf and i look solid and lean. Im in offseason mod as im an athlete so i took a break since i injured my elbow playing so im usually more like 208 w 10% bf. after you get your diet and excer on point and build a solid shredded base the. Think about adding pounds. Becuz then u will know its true muscle pounds not just useless bulk. In my humble opinion.

I agree w most on here. If u r moving to hawaii. I would go lean and mean lol. Not bulked up. You need to find out what your mbr is and get on a high protein low carb low fat diet that is atleast 750 cals deficient of your bmr. Add in a high intensity low interval workouts. At 6' you should b a leaned out 180lbs. Im 6'2" 202 and 13% bf and i look solid and lean. Im in offseason mod as im an athlete so i took a break since i injured my elbow playing so im usually more like 208 w 10% bf. after you get your diet and excer on point and build a solid shredded base the. Think about adding pounds. Becuz then u will know its true muscle pounds not just useless bulk. In my humble opinion.

Pretty much what I've been doin, besides the carbs.. I believe that even if your loosing weight you need a fair amount of carbs or else you workouts are less effective cause there is less immediate energy available to your muscles (carbs) I do however eat a lot fewer carbs on non training days

Ya that should do it. Its takes 3500 cals burned/deficient to lose one pound of fat. So being like 700-1000 neg a day just that would net 1lb fat loss per week then add in ur burning cals while working out so fig on atleast 2lbs a week doing that. And carbing up before workouts is fine cause you are going to burn it off lifting just make sure your other meals are strict on the fat/carb content.

Ya that should do it. Its takes 3500 cals burned/deficient to lose one pound of fat. So being like 700-1000 neg a day just that would net 1lb fat loss per week then add in ur burning cals while working out so fig on atleast 2lbs a week doing that. And carbing up before workouts is fine cause you are going to burn it off lifting just make sure your other meals are strict on the fat/carb content.

Word, I might have to get a bodybug cause between cycling, jiu jitsu, lifting and work who knows how many calories that is

I give you credit for posting a pic and you came here for help but I will be frank with you: dude you need to dial in your diet and workouts right now.

supplements, steroids, or whatever else out there isn't gonna do you any good until you fix that first.

need2slin 3X per day 1 cap is the only supplement i will recommend for you right now.

contact dylan and have him put you on a diet
read my workout strategy in my signature below and follow it to a tee.

I give you credit for posting a pic and you came here for help but I will be frank with you: dude you need to dial in your diet and workouts right now.

supplements, steroids, or whatever else out there isn't gonna do you any good until you fix that first.

need2slin 3X per day 1 cap is the only supplement i will recommend for you right now.

contact dylan and have him put you on a diet
read my workout strategy in my signature below and follow it to a tee.

How do I contact Dylan? And ya I've changes my workout to circuits and cardio only and I only eat carbs preworkout, I talked to my surgeon and both decides it would be best for me to loose 10-20 lbs before the gyno surgery to minimize need for lipo

Top Bottom