Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm going to a Pajama party at a Mansion

Also I was waiting for Chris or Smurfadrol to pipe in.

Fucking Scrubs.

Seriously studies show... that um.... they... um increase pheromone release by 30%.
30 seems to be the magic number so yeah..

robe is kinda gay, imo. i'd rock out some dope ass PJ set, with pants and a top. unbutton the top to show your pectorals. get hard and make sure everyone sees it, too. robes are not conducive to dancing or moving smoothly.

something like these (lose a few buttons though, faggot) Check Pajamas, Coffee- Neiman Marcus

definitely rock some bad ass slippers
Sometime's I am almost certain your a homo.

Pretty sure you're wrong on this one bro.We'll see though. Did I ever tell you about my buddies 4th party two years ago! Jesus, lol. I got invited to the Playboy Mansion in June BTW RG so maybe I'll meet you in June. I just gotta get off from my stupid job, we'll see. I already have a trip to Miami booked in April and I may go back to Greece in August and I only get so many vacation days. Maybe I could swing a 4 day weekend. Right now
I'm working hard to get some bitches together.

You can just post one myspace bulletin here for a playboy mansion party and get like 300 attention whores screaming to be invited.

Speaking of, this is funny : There's a thing called a 'kandy kruise' (google it) which a bunch of entrepreneurs get tons of hot chicks FREE CRUISES on a 4-day mexican cruise, and then charge lonely losers $2-8,000 to "hang out" with hot chicks for 4 days.

OMFG, you have really go to be desperate to 'hang out' with hot chicks who have bfs at home, and there just cuz of the free trip. lol.

btw: Your average dance club DJ knows thousands of hot chicks. It's the new 'rock star' occupation :)

r

Top Bottom