Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms works on only skinny people?

cerauel

I am a bigger guy and hoping sarms could help me too with my muscle and also my physique
I’m 5’8’’ and 220 pounds
25 years old
I only see skinnier guys pushing them. Never top bodybuilders or large men
On someone like me what they work good or should I stick to steroids going forward?
if so which kind of cycle should I try? Do i need to use something that has yk11 with it?

sarms are versatile, you can use them no matter what. the only thing is i recommend 21+. i don't want to see younger then that using them

you can use them solo, in a stack, with other sarms, with steroids, lots of options.

since you are new and a big guy i recommend a simple gw + ostarine stack. you will notice improvements to your endurance, fat loss and recovery

sarms work for ALL body types man... i have no clue where you are coming up wit the assumption you made but its very wrong...

if you want a strong lean muscle stack, here is a good one...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I am a bigger guy and hoping sarms could help me too with my muscle and also my physique
I’m 5’8’’ and 220 pounds
25 years old
I only see skinnier guys pushing them. Never top bodybuilders or large men
On someone like me what they work good or should I stick to steroids going forward?
if so which kind of cycle should I try? Do i need to use something that has yk11 with it?
Big guys use sarms all the time

LGD 10mgs
yk11 10mgs
ostazol m1mk

Top Bottom