Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I found a pill on the floor at work today

a little pink and purple pill. right on the floor in the pod where this girl who works for me sits. she's someone we suspect is using coke at the least and who knows what else but we think she has been geeked out at work on several occasions.
anyway, i saw it and was suspicious. so i picked it up. and took it back to my office to look it up on the interwebnets. i thought maybe it was something elicit.

turns out its just an OTC fat burner/evergy pill.

Do i give it back?

*energy

teehee

a little pink and purple pill. right on the floor in the pod where this girl who works for me sits. she's someone we suspect is using coke at the least and who knows what else but we think she has been geeked out at work on several occasions.
anyway, i saw it and was suspicious. so i picked it up. and took it back to my office to look it up on the interwebnets. i thought maybe it was something elicit.

turns out its just an OTC fat burner/evergy pill.

Do i give it back?

You should call her into your office and be like

"so...i know about your little secret
do you wanna talk about it?"

see what she says
she might spill her guts :D

if the co-worker in question is doing her job correctly, if her performance is up to standards, you might be better off to MYOB.

Thing is I dogged on this SubZero for putting up either a parody -give him benefit of doubt- or well a thread that is self parody... or parody x 8.

However, Columbo who feels uncomfortable, when being asked to show off his translucent chest, and digimon'd abs... or lartinos anyway..
He is dead on.
Think bout it, she knows she is talk of the town. She knows and feels the stares, the whispers, and she is paranoid as hell.

Of course she left an OTC to let you know that she is OTC.
-isn't-

Sub Zero is matlock.
you should dirty novels. the kinds womens read

You should call her into your office and be like

"so...i know about your little secret
do you wanna talk about it?"

see what she says
she might spill her guts :D

shell be like.

oh god...smurfy....i thought you knew...

oh geeez.

oh man.

dont take this the wrong way....

as your employee i didnt think it my place to spread gossip.

BUT.

brace yourself.

stay calm.

chris is married!

Top Bottom