Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I found a pill on the floor at work today

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
a little pink and purple pill. right on the floor in the pod where this girl who works for me sits. she's someone we suspect is using coke at the least and who knows what else but we think she has been geeked out at work on several occasions.
anyway, i saw it and was suspicious. so i picked it up. and took it back to my office to look it up on the interwebnets. i thought maybe it was something elicit.

turns out its just an OTC fat burner/evergy pill.

Do i give it back?

Maybe she' geeked up on like pseudo ephedrine and and 5 hour energy drink style.
Don't share any lipo flame or amplify...
beastadrol would be kewl though.

Oh... just to be clear i'm not counter claiming the lipo/amplify... saying it works.
-don't wanna get flagged for misunderstanding-
lol?

It could have been a roach poison tablet and the peeps in the bar I hang out in wood take it.

just sayin'

hand it back to her and say "I'm pretty sure you need this more than I do, heffa"

she could have purposefully dropped it to see if snoopy(thats you) would pick it up

Thing is I dogged on this SubZero for putting up either a parody -give him benefit of doubt- or well a thread that is self parody... or parody x 8.

However, Columbo who feels uncomfortable, when being asked to show off his translucent chest, and digimon'd abs... or lartinos anyway..
He is dead on.
Think bout it, she knows she is talk of the town. She knows and feels the stares, the whispers, and she is paranoid as hell.

Of course she left an OTC to let you know that she is OTC.
-isn't-

Sub Zero is matlock.

Top Bottom