Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slobodan Milosevic Dies in Prison Cell

Hiatussin said:
who would want to do that and why, and why now?

Someone sympathetic to him. Plenty of leaders have regarded dying on their own terms as preferable to being killed by their enemies. Think of Nuremberg. Not being convicted/executed is a pretty effective way to spite the tribunal.

But given his health issues, the proverbial "natural causes" seem a more likely explanation.

Hiatussin said:
who would want to do that and why, and why now?

why could he not have really died. he was ill.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/dictators/slobodan-milosevic/

give a fucking break dude. They couldnt convict him of ANYTHING and still found a reason to keep him in jail. Someone wanted him dead, period.

Oh, and L O L at comparing him to Hitler. What the fuck do you all know what is really going on in Kosovo?!!! Stop listening to the news, my brother and go there for yourself to see how the situation reallly is. Until then Shut The Fuck UP!!!!!

foreigngirl said:
give a fucking break dude. They couldnt convict him of ANYTHING and still found a reason to keep him in jail. Someone wanted him dead, period.

Oh, and L O L at comparing him to Hitler. What the fuck do you all know what is really going on in Kosovo?!!! Stop listening to the news, my brother and go there for yourself to see how the situation reallly is. Until then Shut The Fuck UP!!!!!
like I said,one of the gaurds did it

foreigngirl said:

Relax. i dont know about it and dont pretend to.

My dad, whos smart and since his retirement reads and watches news and articles about it all day, always said milosevic is a scapegoat in a show trial. I dont know the details

buffer1 said:
oh it is,I bet months from now,someone will come forward and say that is what happened

I doubt anyone is gonna come out and admit to it. Its gonna go down in history books that he just died of natural causes. My fuckung ass, natural causes!

Hiatusin - ok. At least you admit you dont know anything about it. And I agree with your dad.

foreigngirl said:
I doubt anyone is gonna come out and admit to it. Its gonna go down in history books that he just died of natural causes. My fuckung ass, natural causes!

Hiatusin - ok. At least you admit you dont know anything about it. And I agree with your dad.
you prolly went over and did it,lol

Top Bottom