Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters
We all hate braggarts, but just sit down and hear me out... Gotta brag on this: I went to the dentist for a whole workup on Wednesday. One of the things they ask in the questionnaire, is whether you snore, for some reason. I said yes, and there was a sub-section to fill out including weight, height, and BODY FAT %. They had this lame graph where you look up your height, weight, and cross it to your age, and it gives a BF%. I came up with 25-something % on the graph, and I just had to have some fun with the staff with that! I went up to the window (21-ish blond receptionist), and said I thought there was a mistake on their graph. I was wearing fairly baggy clothes, and she said "Well, you're 43....... Maybe we could say that 23% or whatever it was, is OK and not overweight?" I knew she'd say that to be polite. So I said, "So you're saying that if a 43-year-old had, let's say below 10%, that would be better?", and she said "OH, no way is anyone over 25 going to be that low." I said, "Hmmmmm: I guess that's pretty unusual, and I suddenly had an itch in the corner of my eye, and put my finger under my shirt to scratch my itchy eye with my T-shirt. You should have seen the look on her face when she saw the veins popped out on this 43-year-old's 5.7% BF sixpack! She called the other girls on the staff up to the front desk! Needless to say, it was ruled out that obesity was the cause of my snoring.......

Charles

PS: If my wife somehow reads this post, does anyone have an extra van down by the river I could stay in?

That is what I want when I reach that age for sure!
Right now I'm just going for as big as possible and trying to stay lean in the same time, diet and carb cycle.. LOOOVE IT :p

I rather be lean and have and have a sixpack then be a wardrobe (what i mean is not too big).
3 sets of Roman chair sit ups
3 set of pull up bar leg raises with 15kg between the legs
3 sets 20 reps of dumbbell bends
First two to exhaustion
A awesome workout, check it out for yourself how to get six pack abs

Anyone baring people with serious metabolic issues or obese can cut to a very healthy or downright ripped condition inside of 6 months.

Getting legitimately big and strong takes years.

Which one is harder?

I have cut many times over the years and all it takes is 3-6 months of concerted effort. It does take discipline to maintain it though and the long-term maintenance of a well muscled lean state gets my respect.

Building up to a legitimately strong and big state like easily repping 315 or more on bench or doing full squat reps with 405+ will take most guys a couple years. Some of us can pull this off inside of a year with hard training and anabolics. Other's can do this au natural. Some guys will never lift this much weight, period.

On average though it takes alot longer to get seriously big and strong than it does to lean out. Both take dedication, but don't tell me cutting for 3-6 months trumps years of heavy eating and hard lifting.

I don't consider a lean 220lbs big or even in the same ball park as big unless you're under 5'10".

This is just my opinion and I'm sure plenty will disagree.

Top Bottom