Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters
Don't really wanna be too skinny with abs. I'm going more for this look. The guy on the right.
345840541_small.jpg

I don't mind having a lil fat on the belly. Deff going for mass...who cares if the abs pulls the ladies...See if they can do cock pushups

There's some fat lady in my pilates class that has really good abdominal strength.

This guy^

Theres this cutey Im sweet talkin at the mo, size 14 but really sweet and a face that just begs to be creamed. She could probably be a model if she got dowsn to size 8 but she does hardcore gymnastics and eats like a horse because of it. I wouldnt call her fat, about same bodytype as beyonce, but shes def got jelly. She must havea stronger core than 90% of the strongmen at my gym tho, fucking insane some of shit she can do.

Also, I fluctuate between a 4 pack and a 6 pack day to day and I have wet dreams of the day I can only see my top 2 heads but am over 200. Ive always admired guys with big shoulders in a wierd homoerotic kinda way anyway, I see the V taper look > defined abs. Look at the UFCs GSP, he must be about 14% BF and doesnt really have any definition to his core, but when you see his silloutte you can see hes 'fit' in both the athletic way and ladies jumpin on their back and spreading their legs way.

I did this, so that I will be forced to keep my abs in great shape, to be deserving of my license plates (pic) . If I had to choose between size & definition, it's going to be definition... ESPECIALLY in the stomach. The plates on my old Toyota rock crawler are "RIPT ABS".

Charles

All I know is that one of the best reactions I ever got from showing off, was when a few chicks were talking about an old TV commercial where they said "if you can pinch more than an inch, you need to lose weight". I carefully reached under my shirt, and grabbed one of my abs, like it was a roll of fat, and lifted my shirt up just enough to show the pinched ab in my fingers.... I said to the girls, "I guess you mean I need to lose weight, because this looks like more than an inch to me". They looked, and thought I was just being honest. Then I lifted my shirt the rest of the way, and their jaws dropped when they saw that I was grabbing a muscle, with paper-thin skin over it!

Charles

Top Bottom