Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since I'm an asshole.....I'll post some pics :-)

Work some heavy dumbell inclines a couple times a week while on your cycle. Your chest will fill out. If you're just looking to impress girls, you look fine...all arms and calves.

the impressing girl part comes easy....it's the chest that doesn't ;)...I have a day off before chest and a day off after chest and it's day 1 in my routine...and I train heavy with my chest..more so than any other muscle group...I think it's going to be a lifelong struggle....thanks for all the compliments:) and thanks for noticing that....MY CHEST SUCKS...for the guy who asked no I don't do any calf injections...and as for what I inject in my bi's/tri's....anything and everything..I don't discriminate against one steroid because of what part of the world it was born

p.s aahepp.....nice seeing ya bro...thanks for posting the links

my chest was like yours, i could bench an insane amount of weeight for reps, and it never grew.

Then I backed of of training, and went back and did 3 exercises only
1dumbell flys
2smith incline benche
3 cable flys

my chest is now the best body part.

thinkk to your self????? what is the function of the chest.....biomechanically?????????????
answer flys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aahepp said:
[BOh and I am like stang also. One day you time will come when you are on the tredmill for 30 minutes also. :) [/B]

We will be sitting there with our protein bars laughing while he is sweating like a mofo ready to pass out..heh heh heh Oh our day will come, in time :evil: :evil:

M18

Sorry to bring everybody down, but any results of blood work you have done to check your liver and your blood pressure and pulse while on all that gear would be appreciated. I also notice you dont have much if any acne at all. How did you do that?

T

looking very good bro. wish i could get my arms like that. guess the rest of my cycle will go into my arms. :>) just gotta grow some balls. i take 3c's a week. how would u inject that in your arm. not all at one time huh. thats what i do in my ass, all at one time.

Hutch said:
looking very good bro. wish i could get my arms like that. guess the rest of my cycle will go into my arms. :>) just gotta grow some balls. i take 3c's a week. how would u inject that in your arm. not all at one time huh. thats what i do in my ass, all at one time.

3cc is no problem. just put 1cc in each bi and 1/2cc in each a couple days later. I know for a fact J has injected 3cc of Sust into his bi's at once, Yes everyone, he is insane LOL ;)

M18

with me its the opposite, i have a huge chest and smaller tris...shit pisses me off...i get all exicted when i train arms on day cause i look huge, then go home that shit deflates...hopefully with a good cycle this won't happen anymore...

Top Bottom