Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since I'm an asshole.....I'll post some pics :-)

thanks mustang! and str8cubano thats the same way with me. i get so happy on fridays cause of the pump in my arms, by monday i dont feel a thing. all pain and pump goes away

Nice pics, although I think I already have every one of them,lol. Your introduction into bi and tri injections was much appreciated although I thought my arms were going to fall off after the first one. You have the best no bullshit workout routine ever and I just feel stupid that I never thought of it first but that will be priviliedged info only, heh heh. You never have to do cardio and I never have to do legs so we'll call it even. Mt. J,lol ....no ego whatsoever.

Hey J...can we get a couple of pics from a little further away? Maybe a total body shot from like 10-12 feet away? Just so we can get a better view of your overall physique.

Thanks!
B-10

"Sorry to bring everybody down, but any results of blood work you have done to check your liver and your blood pressure and pulse while on all that gear would be appreciated. I also notice you dont have much if any acne at all. How did you do that? "

Haven't had any blood work done...I don't like needles...as for the acne that's a side effect and I don't get those

Hey J looking good.........keep up the good work........I droped you an e-mail at your ziplip account......if it's working.........later

Top Bottom