Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

greay cycle shrine! i expect an amazing log from you.. ill be following brother!

Day 5 Saturday

Cardio A.M. and Lifting P.M.

10 A.M
* 10 sets of 100yd sprints

-The goal was to do 15 sets but my legs were blasted. My shins really started to bug me, so ill be getting some different shoes

-This was my first time incorporating sprints into my regimen and I know I will conquer all my goals

Area of improvement/Goal

* Faster sprints and more sets
* Give Percy Harvin a run for his money =)

P.M. Workout- Biceps / Triceps 4 sets of 8-10 reps

* Standing Bicep Curls
* Dips
* Reverse Curls
* Reverse Tricep Pull downs
* Preacher Curls
* Skull Crushers
* Cable tricep pull downs

-28 sets all together and felt great

Day 6 Sunday

Cardio was about 1hour 15min walk in the snow pushing a stroller:cool: (being a dad) My whole body is super sore, so before I go into leg day tomorrow I want to feel fresh, so I'm taking it easy.

Status/Thoughts

• Increased Vascularity
• Feeling of Alpha and great sense of well being
• Breaks in between sets is very short
• Higher then normal libido
• Increased motivation
• Starting to see more muscle fullness

Very happy so far and I'm not even a week in. I'm going to love Oxandrovar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Day 6 and Day 7

Monday – Back 4 sets of 8-10 reps

Back 4 sets of 8-10 reps
Pull Ups
Lat Pulls
Wide Grip Barbell Rows (1 extra set of 1-3 heavy reps))
Cable Rows
Hammer Strength High Rows
Shrugs

Tuesday- Back 4 sets of 8-10 reps

Close leg Squats (1 extra set of 1-3 heavy reps)
Leg Press (1 extra set of 1-3 heavy reps)
Leg Press Calf raises
Hack Squats
Single Leg Leg Press
Single Leg Leg Extensions

Feeling great so far.. My lifts are relatively easy and I'm able to push through my workouts almost effortlessly. Only being a week in, and I can tell my strength is going to go through the roof and just feeling stronger and rigid in my posture. Oxandrovar is going to be a favorite for me no doubt.

For those considering on adding it to a cycle as a kicker, I can tell you personally that you will be rather pleased... Put it like this... this shit is the shit.

I originally was going to do legs on Monday, but my groin, quads, core, and hamstrings are still hella sore from my 100 yrd sprints on Saturday so swapped days. I thought I would be recovered by now, but definitely not. I almost hesitated on taking a day to recover, but I have to stay accountable to you guys following along so you can see how Oxandrovar performs. Based on all that said I can see where my weakness is and im going to make the adjustment to get faster and more developed in that area. I want all around athleticism.

So Far

* Very vascular
* The will to push through workouts and get that last rep
* Starting to see more cutting around waistline and arms
* Muscle Fullness
* Confident and sense of well being
* No side effects

Very, very pleased

very nice work so far bro... you haven't even really started to see a lot of the main benefits from oxandrovar yet... just wait until about week 3 bro... im glad to see its going well for you... keep up the good work

very nice work so far bro... you haven't even really started to see a lot of the main benefits from oxandrovar yet... just wait until about week 3 bro... im glad to see its going well for you... keep up the good work

Thats what I like to hear bro:thumbup:

Day 6 and Day 7

Monday – Back 4 sets of 8-10 reps

Back 4 sets of 8-10 reps
Pull Ups
Lat Pulls
Wide Grip Barbell Rows (1 extra set of 1-3 heavy reps))
Cable Rows
Hammer Strength High Rows
Shrugs

Tuesday- Back 4 sets of 8-10 reps

Close leg Squats (1 extra set of 1-3 heavy reps)
Leg Press (1 extra set of 1-3 heavy reps)
Leg Press Calf raises
Hack Squats
Single Leg Leg Press
Single Leg Leg Extensions

Feeling great so far.. My lifts are relatively easy and I'm able to push through my workouts almost effortlessly. Only being a week in, and I can tell my strength is going to go through the roof and just feeling stronger and rigid in my posture. Oxandrovar is going to be a favorite for me no doubt.

For those considering on adding it to a cycle as a kicker, I can tell you personally that you will be rather pleased... Put it like this... this shit is the shit.

I originally was going to do legs on Monday, but my groin, quads, core, and hamstrings are still hella sore from my 100 yrd sprints on Saturday so swapped days. I thought I would be recovered by now, but definitely not. I almost hesitated on taking a day to recover, but I have to stay accountable to you guys following along so you can see how Oxandrovar performs. Based on all that said I can see where my weakness is and im going to make the adjustment to get faster and more developed in that area. I want all around athleticism.

So Far

* Very vascular
* The will to push through workouts and get that last rep
* Starting to see more cutting around waistline and arms
* Muscle Fullness
* Confident and sense of well being
* No side effects

Very, very pleased

yep those are the results I would of expected so far.. great dedication.. I also like to do cardio and weights split up during the day. think it works well..

Thanks big dogg.. looking forward to it getting better and better

Top Bottom