Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain

ArmaniAK47

I always have shoulder pain.

It doesn't matter how perfect I try and use form on seated shoulder lateral, military press and bench press.. My shoulders always hurt for days after and.. all the time really..

Does anyone have any experience here?

Also- Has anyone used Deca and feel that it helps with these problems?
I have heard of Deca doing well for this, but have not tried it myself.

i find that it helps take all joint pain away whilst on but the pain comes back when you come off.

have you seen a physiotherapist? they helped me out a lot with my shoulders. also try to stay away from free weights for a while and see if that helps ( i know they are not as effective but it seems to be a lot easier on the joints).

you could also try and work with light weights for a while to give the joint time to heal.

I may check with a therapist of some sort..

Of course, I plan on adding 200mg deca/week to my hrt to continue possibly forever.. maybe that will help also..

the program my physio set up for me included heaps of light warm up excercises and about 10 mins of stretching after training. no only did it reduce the pain considerably but also increased my flexability giving me a better range of motion

good luck

Hey brother.

Sounds similar to my shoulder problem. My problem began whilst on my first cycle with Deca and because of the masking effect it has on joint pain, I was damaging my shoulder while on it. Once I stopped the pain has been there ever since. I have tried laying off weights, cortizone twice, and nothing helped long term.

WHAT IT IS:

Recently I discovered I have bone degeneration of the AC joint and it takes upward of a year to heal naturally and surgery will not heal it, just clean up the area.

WHAT I DO NOW:

Now as far as chest workout, everything is done on dumbbells as you can adjust the angle to put the least stress on the shoulder. I also find the initial lift hurts my shoulder the most so I get someone to pass the dumbbells to me when my arms are in the up position and this helps a hell of alot.

Regarding Military presses, I stick to Arnold Presses and light dumbell should presses to get a workout in the shoulder area. The great thing about Arnolds is that it also works the chest area.

Rotator cuff at a very very very light weight before any chest or shoulder day is great. Dont go heavy ever on rotator, its just a warm up.

Best of luck brother

Thanks bro I will give those Arnold presses a try. I already do the rotator cuff warm ups and I figured they would be helping =/

I tried joint supplements before and they did nothing.(I just voted that I'd do better with a sugar pill on the poll) perhaps I will give them a shot again..

I have used joint medication and its all a bunch of crap personally. Glucosamine for example has not been prooven for anything. The only thing you can take is come Caltrate (Calcium) tablets if its a bone issue.

I have used joint medication and its all a bunch of crap personally. Glucosamine for example has not been prooven for anything. The only thing you can take is come Caltrate (Calcium) tablets if its a bone issue.

I take glucosamine + msm and my joints are brand newww dont creak or pop anymore

i had a rotator cuff injury and i used hgh deca and worked out maybe 1 time every 3 days less weights just to maintain..took about 8 months to feel ok

Top Bottom