Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

should the new EIG be banned or not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatcurtains
What the shell


e.i.g is that you.you hoe
 
Being the nice person that I am I think you guys should give her one more chance. ;)
 
jack_schitt said:
Whiskey, wheres the punkin?

it was time for a change. However, I am thinking about making one of a friend in an abandoned house point at a NASTY looking bed. I'd hate to think what had been done on it with animals

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
it was time for a change. However, I am thinking about making one of a friend in an abandoned house point at a NASTY looking bed. I'd hate to think what had been done on it with animals

Whiskey

Next stop, Arkantucky...you can take the pic here orb. I recently got lost in the exact neighborhood/cornfield that you speak of.
 
We should really have an EF Wall of Shame as a sticky here, where we list all the peeps that did nothing but bitch about EF and make fun of people here and either get banned or do the whole "dramatic, I'm leaving" exit thing, then come crawling back as alters b/c they are spineless. and there are a LOT of them.
 
KillahBee said:
We should really have an EF Wall of Shame as a sticky here, where we list all the peeps that did nothing but bitch about EF and make fun of people here and either get banned or do the whole "dramatic, I'm leaving" exit thing, then come crawling back as alters b/c they are spineless. and there are a LOT of them.
yeah that would be good
 
KillahBee said:
We should really have an EF Wall of Shame as a sticky here, where we list all the peeps that did nothing but bitch about EF and make fun of people here and either get banned or do the whole "dramatic, I'm leaving" exit thing, then come crawling back as alters b/c they are spineless. and there are a LOT of them.
Is there a wall big enough?
 
KillahBee said:
We should really have an EF Wall of Shame as a sticky here, where we list all the peeps that did nothing but bitch about EF and make fun of people here and either get banned or do the whole "dramatic, I'm leaving" exit thing, then come crawling back as alters b/c they are spineless. and there are a LOT of them.

Oh, that would be good.

Though, I would consider all "goodbye threads" or "dumping of karma in a dramatic goodbye fashion" automatic termination of the TOS . . . Shut them down.
 
nycgirl said:
Oh, that would be good.

Though, I would consider all "goodbye threads" or "dumping of karma in a dramatic goodbye fashion" automatic termination of the TOS . . . Shut them down.


you are harsh :worried:

The dumping karma ones can stay :verygood:
 
velvett said:
Eh who cares.
We've been there done that 4 times already.

Let's discuss the hotness that is Quadsweep's Sis avatard instead.
let's talk about yours instead. i dare you to try and tie me up and make me tell the truth.....
 
humantarget said:
let's talk about yours instead. i dare you to try and tie me up and make me tell the truth.....

:evil:

Ouuuuuuuuuuu I'd like that!

How about I tie you up and show you photos and you have to tell me the first thing that comes to mind.

















While I cup your...


oops sorry wrong forum.
 
velvett said:
:evil:

Ouuuuuuuuuuu I'd like that!

How about I tie you up and show you photos and you have to tell me the first thing that comes to mind.

















While I cup your...


oops sorry wrong forum.
..............................
...........
................you, um, mean word association? cuz typically, if there's rope, there's gonna be a ball gag. and you can really only nod or shake your head, words are garbled, and some mistresses are cruel and will..........ah, fuck, wrong forum...
 
humantarget said:
..............................
...........
................you, um, mean word association? cuz typically, if there's rope, there's gonna be a ball gag. and you can really only nod or shake your head, words are garbled, and some mistresses are cruel and will..........ah, fuck, wrong forum...

I'll bring the lasso, you bring the enthusiasm.
 
velvett said:
I'll bring the lasso, you bring the enthusiasm.
i'll need a defibrillator, too..........ya know, suspension is the new face-sitting..........
 
buffer1 said:
nevermind hijacking the damn thread,how come EIG still not responding?
I think some bannage now is in order :evil:


they won ban her. See that they dont care? I am pissed off now. EIG is still ignoring us.
 
foreigngirl said:
they won ban her. See that they dont care? I am pissed off now. EIG is still ignoring us.
yeah it has not responded to any calls to try and redeem it,s self,lol
 
buffer1 said:
yeah it has not responded to any calls to try and redeem it,s self,lol


I talked to her in 2 other threads. She is ignoring that too. Dont worry, she'll start whining again why are we picking on her
 
foreigngirl said:
I talked to her in 2 other threads. She is ignoring that too. Dont worry, she'll start whining again why are we picking on her
relax, Red, don't be getting any real mods attention.
 
velvett said:
Eh who cares.
We've been there done that 4 times already.

Let's discuss the hotness that is Quadsweep's Sis avatard instead.

If that was a compliment, thanks. :) - wasn't sure when you said avatard, but if thats what you call em all, what the hell.

Thanks Velvett.
 
Quadsweep's Sister said:
If that was a compliment, thanks. :) - wasn't sure when you said avatard, but if thats what you call em all, what the hell.

Thanks Velvett.

YES! it was.
Damn LOOK AT YOURSELF WOMAN!

You're beautiful.
 
KillahBee said:
We should really have an EF Wall of Shame as a sticky here, where we list all the peeps that did nothing but bitch about EF and make fun of people here and either get banned or do the whole "dramatic, I'm leaving" exit thing, then come crawling back as alters b/c they are spineless. and there are a LOT of them.

Exactly what I said last week. No one leaves EF for good.
 
manny78 said:
Exactly what I said last week. No one leaves EF for good.




Welcome to the Hotel California..........such a lovely place...........




RADAR
 
Let's see if I have this right.

Situation #1, people have issue with a popular member. They are told to ignore her/him/it.

Situation #2, people have issue with new/unknown member. Then we can all gang up on them and burn them at the stake.


OK, I just wanted to make sure I had the rules right.




Maybe we could just not worry about someone if they are not attacking people, or causing problems. :bright:


Sorry, I lost my head there for a moment. What was I thinking.:worried:
 
big4life said:
Let's see if I have this right.

Situation #1, people have issue with a popular member. They are told to ignore her/him/it.

Situation #2, people have issue with new/unknown member. Then we can all gang up on them and burn them at the stake.


OK, I just wanted to make sure I had the rules right.




Maybe we could just not worry about someone if they are not attacking people, or causing problems. :bright:


Sorry, I lost my head there for a moment. What was I thinking.:worried:

Well said
 
foreigngirl said:
not hatin, just annoyed cause EIG is ignoring our calling out threads.


I don't know what's more annoying the fact that EIG is ignoring your thread, or the fact that it seems like you have no life and can't figure out that if you have a problem with someone then ignore them. :rolleyes:

Not to mention you seem alittle obsessed!
 
Miss24k said:
I don't know what's more annoying the fact that EIG is ignoring your thread, or the fact that it seems like you have no life and can't figure out that if you have a problem with someone then ignore them. :rolleyes:

Not to mention you seem alittle obsessed!


1. This is not my thread
2. I am obssessed. There, I said it. Happy now? ;)
 
foreigngirl said:
1. This is not my thread
2. I am obssessed. There, I said it. Happy now? ;)



Good for you, now try getting over your obsession cause it makes you look pathetic.
 
Miss24k said:
Good for you, now try getting over your obsession cause it makes you look pathetic.


I am already over it. She is fine as long as she dont act like she did before. For now its all good
 
FG, seriously, the worst part about EIG was people replying to her and feeding the problem.
Now I dont know if this new Foxie is EIG, Stilleto hinted that it was on the other foxie thread but dont drive the rest of the board nuts with a bunch of threads and posts about it.
If he/she is banned and they know its her then I dont understand why they dont reban her so I wonder why that hasnt happened yet.
So far if its her/him, it hasnt displayed the same behavior as before but you guys have which makes it look like you guys are the bad people.
If it truly is her/him then its just a matter of time that her personality will come out so just at least wait for it to give you a reason to go nuts. Right now I think you all should lay off.
So far except for the pictures thread where she was annoying there hasnt been much of a reason for all of this drama regarding her.
Can the mods confirm that this is EIG?
 
BrothaBill said:
FG, seriously, the worst part about EIG was people replying to her and feeding the problem.
Now I dont know if this new Foxie is EIG, Stilleto hinted that it was on the other foxie thread but dont drive the rest of the board nuts with a bunch of threads and posts about it.
If he/she is banned and they know its her then I dont understand why they dont reban her so I wonder why that hasnt happened yet.
So far if its her/him, it hasnt displayed the same behavior as before but you guys have which makes it look like you guys are the bad people.
If it truly is her/him then its just a matter of time that her personality will come out so just at least wait for it to give you a reason to go nuts. Right now I think you all should lay off.
So far except for the pictures thread where she was annoying there hasnt been much of a reason for all of this drama regarding her.
Can the mods confirm that this is EIG?
butt munch.lol ;)
 
BrothaBill said:
FG, seriously, the worst part about EIG was people replying to her and feeding the problem.
Now I dont know if this new Foxie is EIG, Stilleto hinted that it was on the other foxie thread but dont drive the rest of the board nuts with a bunch of threads and posts about it.
If he/she is banned and they know its her then I dont understand why they dont reban her so I wonder why that hasnt happened yet.
So far if its her/him, it hasnt displayed the same behavior as before but you guys have which makes it look like you guys are the bad people.
If it truly is her/him then its just a matter of time that her personality will come out so just at least wait for it to give you a reason to go nuts. Right now I think you all should lay off.
So far except for the pictures thread where she was annoying there hasnt been much of a reason for all of this drama regarding her.
Can the mods confirm that this is EIG?


look at her quoted posts in this thread and tell me if thats not her style:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457629
 
needtogetas said:
butt munch.lol ;)

Im serious, it was the people that constantly bumped her threads and engaged her in ripping on her that was the problem before. Here she isnt even responding and thats driving some people nuts. She's doing the right thing so far if Digger or admin has decided not to reban her.
Just let her be if they let her stay, this stuff is just creating a problem for sake of creating a problem.
When a person is targeted and doesnt respond then this stuff is really unnecessary. I dont see much of a problem so far except for people trying to make her a problem b/c of some gripes they had with her in the past.
That is if it really is her and if it is, then whats up with the once permanently banned then always perm banned like they did to evansteve
 
foreigngirl said:
look at her quoted posts in this thread and tell me if thats not her style:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457629


I had EIG on ignore so I dont know her posting style, all I remember is that people constanly bumped her threads so that they'd all be on top of the chat forum.
If it is her then I dont understand why the once banned dealio is put into effect like they did with evansteve
 
BrothaBill said:
Im serious, it was the people that constantly bumped her threads and engaged her in ripping on her that was the problem before. Here she isnt even responding and thats driving some people nuts. She's doing the right thing so far if Digger or admin has decided not to reban her.
Just let her be if they let her stay, this stuff is just creating a problem for sake of creating a problem.
When a person is targeted and doesnt respond then this stuff is really unnecessary. I dont see much of a problem so far except for people trying to make her a problem b/c of some gripes they had with her in the past.
That is if it really is her and if it is, then whats up with the once permanently banned then always perm banned like they did to evansteve
ya if it is her,she is playing her cards right this time.
 
BrothaBill said:
I had EIG on ignore so I dont know her posting style, all I remember is that people constanly bumped her threads so that they'd all be on top of the chat forum.
If it is her then I dont understand why the once banned dealio is put into effect like they did with evansteve

I dont understand that either. But she is not causing trouble right now so I guess we can leave her alone and not provoke her. Lets stop bumping this thread
 
Top Bottom