Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should some of you really be using AAS?

Yes now that is some MASSIVE FREAKY Shoulders!!!! In response to all this…we as individuals may think and feel we got some big size…biceps…legs…..etc…but in the whole scheme of things we do not!!!! Unless you are a pro heavyweight and training for YEARS on end you are not huge. By societys standards yes we may be big and out of the ordinary but by no means huge. We may be big in our own eyes...from what shape we came from and our bodies have never reached this size...so it seems BIG!

I have come to find that unless you plan on training for years....hard and heavy and taking some good amounts of stuff...w/ some sides to deal w/. You will not get massive! I promise you that. It takes time and good diet, and training. Its something that is not achieved easily.

Sometimes I think we get caught up in our own little worlds and forget being realistic. Once I started putting on muscle...I was one of those that just wanted to tone....not put on any weight and by all means not put a lot of mass on. Well now I am 30 lbs heavier...bought all new clothes...can keep some that will fit a few weeks before my shows:) but I am where I never intended on being and I love it...and I want more size. If you would have told me that I would a long time ago I would of said are you kidding????

Now I do not want to be as large as the girl in the picture...but a version of Valentina...maybe even a somewhat smaller one?? Thats why it cracks me up when I go out and I get so many stares...comments and guys asking and saying shit to me...saying I am big....cause really Im not..just big to what they are used to. Im yet to see a massive girl on this board like that pic...most of us have just begun....muscle is something that will not happen w/ one cycle of anavar..or winny...you gotta build...day in and day out...year after year...nutrition like crazy...and let your muscle mature. As women we all suffer w/ image shit. We are either not thin enough...or want more size..more muscle. We are never satisfied....

and I promise you the more size you gain, and the more time you spend in the gym....you will continue to want to grow. Let me know when you get to the point of wanting to just stop and stay where you are at. Doubt it will happen.

wilson6 said:

BTW, below is a pic of huge with freaky shoulders. If you're not this big, you're only huge in your own mind. You'll get over it. In fact, soon you'll see yourself as not big enough. Am I right New@?

i'm assuming you've directed this at me... and you need to step back and look at the situation and where I'm coming from...

my freaky shoulders post was not in reference to their size... i've never said i was "big" or that i thought my shoulders are "big"... my physique is more in the realm of fitness than bodybuilding...

well i don't think the rest of the post is directed at me, but when you're going to particuarily point that out, well, what gives? I've never complained about my size i rarely even bring up that i feel big or small... my shoulders are looking striarated (sp?)... in my mind i associate that with freaky...

i'm tiny, my size on me is fine, i have a goal of putting on about another 5lbs then seeing just how lean i can get with what i have... do i want to get bigger, sure but i'm not and never will be in that league, and never said that was my goal....

new - i totally understand where you're coming from, but in my eyes, if you're not willing to risk things like a well-paying job in an area that has NOTHING to do with fitness, if you're not willing to take the stuff that reaching this size takes (and we all know it's not anything like my 12.5mg a day anavar cycle) AND if you dont' have the genetics to look like this is the first place even if points 1 and 2 aren't factors, well then this look isn't even in an ultimate goal or passing fantasy! :)

as i said above, i'm tiny, do i want to put on size sure, lots of size no, because:

1) my world is surrounded by the reality checks that these types of ladies do not have (9-10+ hour day job in software, family and friends who have no clue about a gym other than its a place they'll never see the inside of, fiance who expects to do more than just spot me ;) etc)

2) i know i NEVER could... just like any sport, this isn't all a matter of what drugs you take... genetics play a part in it.. genetics that i don't have... if i did it would be another story, but since i don't i don't even consider it...

i find myself looking at other people and saying damn, if i had her genetics i'd be a monster... but working with what i have, amature bb isnt' even really an option, i've a fitness physique and if i ever cross a stage it'll be a fitness stage... i think i may have pretty good genetics for that :) , plus the drive, determination and knowledge... don't get me wrong, i have the utmost respect for the bb physiqe, but its not me...

sooo... w6- stop pickin on me already.... answer your questions w/o taking pokes at me, ... jeeesh... i wish i would have just remained out of this thread, now i'm the target of the day it seems :D

Just wanted to throw out a few comments on what people consider the different "types" of bodies in terms of competition -

- BB
- Ms. Olympia - the huge, rock hard chick with the square jaw is the general perception of the typical female bodybuilder. At this level, yes you have to be jacked, yes you will look freaky huge, though the general look is not quite as freaky as it used to be - consider Valentina and Jennifer McVicar
- "Natural" competitors -- these girls have what you might call a fitness chick body, maybe a little thicker. Most of you have seen some of my comp pix -- I still needed to be maybe 1-2% leaner yet. These are not freaky big people. If anything, I shrank prepping for that show.

- Fitness - These girls not only get to do the suit posing, they have to do the flying splits & other gymnastics stuff, now including a compulsory session where they do certain flexibility & strength moves as well.
- These girls are usually lean as shit and at the professional level, they are still ripped up --- Kelly Ryan is small, but consider Timea - she's a very tall girl, but still as beefy as many natural (or "tested") bb competitors I've seen. And built! At some local shows, I've seen some gymnasts compete who would make Valentina look twice at their thickness.

- Figure-- the new field with the "Fitness chick" look in terms of leanness as well as the 2 posing sessions ( 1 piece & 2 piece suits) but not the fitness / performance requirement. This is somewhere in between bb and fitness. The funny thing is they claim to not have to be as lean or shredded as the fitness or bb girls, but I personally think the judges are lying when they say that - in the comps I've seen, only the completely shredded girls won. This is probably going to be the fastest growing segment of women's physique competition because it does not have the "freaky" stereotype that bb has and also doesn't require a gymnastics background.

Anyway, just wanted to mention these... There are the extremes, but those descriptions don't necessarily always apply.

SPAT and PHEM

Now I'm picking on you two? First I'm not answering your PMs (no attention), then I'm picking on you two :) Come on ladies, can't remain indecisive forever. Am I picking or am I ignoring?

Regarding my PM box. I never check that thing. I barely have enough time to read some of the posts, but I'll go check it. Had to ask New@ this morning just how to get in.

Besides, I'm not picking on anyone, just firing up some conversation and I'm pretty good at getting women going, well at least in the conversation area, actually the defensive argumentative area and it's working..........

From the shoulders down......... Be careful, even without the muscle I'll bet that not all of you on this board would get on the cover of Cosmo. I know I wouldn't make GQ and we sure don't judge the male BBs by their faces nearly as much as we do the women.

W6

wilson6 said:
SPAT and PHEM

Now I'm picking on you two? First I'm not answering your PMs (no attention), then I'm picking on you two :) Come on ladies, can't remain indecisive forever. Am I picking or am I ignoring?

Regarding my PM box. I never check that thing. I barely have enough time to read some of the posts, but I'll go check it. Had to ask New@ this morning just how to get in.

Besides, I'm not picking on anyone, just firing up some conversation and I'm pretty good at getting women going, well at least in the conversation area, actually the defensive argumentative area and it's working..........

From the shoulders down......... Be careful, even without the muscle I'll bet that not all of you on this board would get on the cover of Cosmo. I know I wouldn't make GQ and we sure don't judge the male BBs by their faces nearly as much as we do the women.

W6

sorry if i was mistaken, i just thought the 'freaky shoulders' comment was directed at me and my post a few days ago... after all that's probably not the freakiest thing on her... :D

all in good fun though, i'm not upset at all... takes more than that to really irk me, and ya'll know when i'm pissed...

and for all that its worth (tooting my own horn here)... i'm cute :) i've done a little bit of modeling in the past but since i've cut my hair super short i'm not really in the realm of covergirl any more...

(but i did have 3 guys i never met before suddenly give me flowers last night (flash back from some cheesy 80s commercial))

and spatts is a hottie too... :)

That pic looks like they cut and pasted a mans head on that body.....NASTY!!!!

Star

Lobo,

It's an easy pot to stir up and I'm pretty good at stirring up those kinds of pots (estrogen broth).

Ya see, they (the estrogen based units) see it as disjointed, but we (the T based units) know exactly what's going on.

I think I was confusing PHEM with SPAT or vice versa, oh well, same operating system just different software :)

W6

I know I got all stirred up over it ;) I just couldn't control myself :) wait, this is my first post on this thread, hmmm

Top Bottom