Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I or should'nt I?????????????????????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????

williejoe

I got 8 weeks until my first bodybuilding contest and i just want some feed back on what i should do thru the pics i post. also i wondering if i should do steroids or should i just leave them alone until i'm 25. Right now i'm 22 and 5'9" 230 lbs and have been lifting weights for 4 years. Any feedback will be helpful.

Last edited:
if thses pics are truly of you, you look great.for some reason that frst pic looks touched up and you say you are natural.i dont know if is is you you have great geneticsand if you are natural you will be a monster.

You will have to post FULL BODY pics of you in nothing but posing trunks in order for anyone to give opinions and on whether or not you are ready for your upcoming show. That way everyone can see your weaknesses and give some advice.

I agree with ripped, first is defintely touched up. You have a great base and what seems like killer genetics. I'm alittle skeptical when you say you've never juiced. You seem to have pretty good muscle maturity for a person as young as you with only four years of lifting. I'm not calling you a liar, but if it is true, you should try to hit the pro ranks in another four years.

I never usd the sauce but i'm thinking about it.

Naw the first one is not touched up it's all me. shit I kill my ass everyday in the gym. And naw i never juiced i'm all natural. i just work hard, eat right take my supplements and rest. But i am thinking about taking it what do you think would be a good stack for me?

Top Bottom