Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I or should'nt I?????????????????????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????

you're fucking big. i would stay natural, especially with that size. you don't need to get any bigger. cut up and you wil look even better. keep up the good work.

NOT A FLAME BRO BUT YOU AINT NATURAL COME ON MAN. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

SECONDLY MY TRAINING PARTNER KRIS DIM DOES THE NATIONALS AND THE USA EVERY YEAR THOSE GUYS ARE FREAKS YOU THINK YOU COULD TAKE THEM DOWN AND GET YOUR PRO CARD? KRIS STILL HAS NOT GOT HIS AND HE DOUBLES YOUR SIZE IN MUSCLE MASS AND CUTS. HE PLACES IN THE TOP FIVE EVERY YEAR.

I am natural, god just blessed me with some good genetics. Hell my pop's is 6'2" 230 and he neva touched a wieght in his life and has 17 inch arms at 55 years old. Plus i'm talking about the nationals down the road not now, i know i will get my ass stomped now but 4 years from now shit who knows i might just jump on the scene and destroy every one.

OK WELL I GIVE YOU YOUR PROPS BRO YOU LOOK GREAT AND THAT EXPLAINS A LOT IN FOUR YEARS YEAH YOU WILL KILL THOSE GUYS. IF YOU SAY YOUR NATURAL OK BUT I STILL DON'T BELIVE IT BUT OK YOU LOOK GOOD EITHER WAY.

I have a friend who's natural and he is around 240lbs @ 5'10

He squats almost 700lbs and benches near 500lbs. I have pics of him in powerlifting competitions too.

The thing is, he doesnt have a powerlifters typical body! He could easily switch to bodybuilding (which he did before). He sits around 10-12% bf.

Was that an organon tee shirt in that last pic???? 22 and natural, thats crazy!! You look great from what I can tell about those horrible pics. Anyways DUH why the hell would you start juicing, with that body you rip up a little and destroy most natural meets.

ORCA

Nope it's not an organon, the vitamin water propel t - shirt.
I appreciate ya'lls opinoin just keep watch my post cause i'll sens some new pics soon.

Top Bottom