Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I lay off?

Audacious1

Ok, i have been only working out for just over 2 months and i feel great and look great. Now here is the situation, on Wed morning i woke up feeling like i had been hit by a train. My back felt like one huge bruise and the back of my thighs and calves were so tight, i could barely stand straight legged. It HURT like hell!

Now i haven't done anything new to have caused that. It just came out of nowhere...it continued through wed, thrus and it is just starting to feel the slightest bit better. Now i got my period Thrus night....is it at all possible in any way that the combination of my period and just working out have something to do with that? If so, how and if not, what else could it be? I mean my legs are so tight that i feel if i stand up completely straight the muscles will rip...my back feels a tad bit better after my hubby gave me a massage, but it still hurts. Should i just lay off any type of exercise or lifting for a few days, or will doing some exercise help? And of course those pesky period cramps don't help one bit! I am popping aleve like a mad man.

Yeah, i am lifting and doing cardio...AM and PM M-Thurs and just AM on friday and saturday and take sundays off...it's just weird b/c i have been doing this for over 2 months with no problem and then all of a sudden, BAM, i am hurting real bad. I guess i will have to lay off a bit...i just feel like crap when i don't do lifting, it's just this huge stress reliever for me.

Thanks for the input...and i know about the lower back pains. Oh man, i used to get the worst lower back pains when i got my period, in addition to the abdominal ones, but since having my son, the lower back cramps have subsided...but you are one lucky gal if you don't get the abdominal cramps...i wish! Mine are espcially bad too b/c i suffer from endometriosis.

Top Bottom