Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i fear NPP and test for estrogen issues?

Zeriaosl

28 years old, 6’1’’ 176 pounds
Love deca and NPP. used it multiple times. Make me feel good and enhances appetite
Was curious to hear your experiences with running a high dose of NPP and testosterone
Was aiming for 750mgs of each for 9 weeks for a next cycle
I'm just not sure what kind of effects I would get in terms of bloating and if i should run letro as my AI to get something in me more powerful.

go ahead and do that and let us know how it works out for you... SMH.. i will never understand why so many are fully intent on being greedy and then learning the hard way...

You don't even know if you should run and AI with this ? Oh brother you did zero research on these compounds and have zero respect for what could happen to you.

This are extremely high amounts to be using. You need to do much more research and stop being out of control with things

28 years old, 6’1’’ 176 pounds
Love deca and NPP. used it multiple times. Make me feel good and enhances appetite
Was curious to hear your experiences with running a high dose of NPP and testosterone
Was aiming for 750mgs of each for 9 weeks for a next cycle
I'm just not sure what kind of effects I would get in terms of bloating and if i should run letro as my AI to get something in me more powerful.
i dont like high npp keep it low at 300mgs

Top Bottom