Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

ok. I'm home. I got this DermaTherm stuff in the mail. Those people are fast. lolol

I guess I'm a DermaTherm Guinea Pig. :nerd:

Bottle is HEFTY. Made of the same stuff Anafit uses for YES, but 2 x as big. I shall slather my whole body with it tomorrow morning before cardio, and smell like Raspberries & ethanol. ;)

May 21, 2007

Supps:

Winny, 3mg
GH, 2iu
Var, 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 50mcg
r-ala
CEE
fat burner w/ephedra
Vitamin C
taurine

Meal One
2 scoops GNC Pro Performance Casein/Whey blend (40g protein) mixed in water w/1 tbsp ANPB mixed in + 2 tsp fibersure. Yummy.
water

Meal Two
2 eggs + 1 cup egg whites scrambled
water

Meal Three
5 oz chicken breast
2 cups lettuce
2 tbsp Walden Farms Sugar Free Dressing (5 calories/1 carb)
water

Meal Four - pre-workout
2 scoops Complete Whey (40 g protein) mixed in water
1 cup frozen grapes
1 glucorell
water

Meal Five
40g whey/casein protein = GNC Properformance PM protein - vanilla caramel w/water + 2 tsp fibersure.
1 tbsp anpb.

....and I missed a meal today. Woke up late and couldn't seem to get it together enough to squeeze in the other one. I made up for it in total calories/macros, tho.

total cals today = 1533
227g protein/70g carbs/37 g fat
----------------------

AM CARDIO - 30 minutes bike
-------------

PM WOKROUT
CHEST AND BACK 4 sets on each - 4 TUT(2:2) - 6-8 reps

Incline Dumbbell Press(45 degrees)
1 X 8/30LB DBS
1 X 8/35LB DBS
2 X 6/40LB DBS

One Arm Dumbell Rows
1 X 8/60
2 X 8/70
1 X 6/80

Smith Machine Incline press(60 degrees)
2 X 8/40 + BAR
2 X 6/50 + BAR

Seated Machine Rows
1 X 8/90
1 X 8/100
1 X 8/110
1 X 6/120

Incline Cable Flyes
1 X 8/40 TW
3 X 6/60 TW

Smith Machine Shrugs behind the back
1 X 8/90 + BAR
1 X 8/140 + BAR
2 X 6/160 + BAR

walked on the treadmill for 25 minutes because Jeff was doing cardio and I didn't have anything else to do. 3.0 mph inclined up to 15 and back down again.

-------------------------

Feeling good today. finally recovered from my vacation. lol It's not the vacation that tires me out - it's the driving. bleh. 5 hours to Prescott to pick up Mitchie the Kid, then 12 hours to Nevada. Doesn't get any shorter coming home.

the only thing worth mentioning about my treck through the wilderness is that I learned how hard it is to breath at high altitudes. We took a trail up a mountain to over 11,000 feet (GPS'd it) on the quads. My quad kept stalling every time I shifted into first because the air was so thin up there. holy moly. I got off the bike when we stopped and hiked out onto a cliff edge to check out the view. I thought I was going to die, ya'll. :D I consider myself to be in pretty good shape, but holy hell. I kept thinking about those people who climb Mount Everest (23,000 ft or something) and how the hell they managed.

I struggled all week with the altitude - even at 7-8,000 ft. It always felt like I wasn't getting enough air in my lungs. Mitchie the Kid didn't seem to notice, though. He told me I was old. lolol

----

ok, let's talk about DermaTherm. I hosed my entire bod with it this morning. Once I got it on, I smelled very strongly of cinnamon. the smell lingered all through my cardio. I don't know where I got raspberry from.

DermaTherm feels a lot like tingle tanning lotion. After you put it on, you get the 'pins and needles' feeling. It's not overpowering - I've used tanning lotion that's a lot worse. My skin got red for a few minutes and then it all went away. I didn't notice any extra sweating or anything like that while doing cardio. DermaTherm does leave a film on your skin that rubs off on clothing. Nothing severe, but noticeable when I changed clothes to go to the gym tonight. It came right off my shirt with a washcloth dipped in water.

DermaTherm is supposed to kill fat cells. I hope all of mine are dying a painful death as we speak. ;)

the-short-one said:
ok, let's talk about DermaTherm. I hosed my entire bod with it this morning. Once I got it on, I smelled very strongly of cinnamon. the smell lingered all through my cardio. I don't know where I got raspberry from.

DermaTherm feels a lot like tingle tanning lotion. After you put it on, you get the 'pins and needles' feeling. It's not overpowering - I've used tanning lotion that's a lot worse. My skin got red for a few minutes and then it all went away. I didn't notice any extra sweating or anything like that while doing cardio. DermaTherm does leave a film on your skin that rubs off on clothing. Nothing severe, but noticeable when I changed clothes to go to the gym tonight. It came right off my shirt with a washcloth dipped in water.

DermaTherm is supposed to kill fat cells. I hope all of mine are dying a painful death as we speak. ;)

Hey Shorty,

Just as a tip to avoid excess rub off: The dose should be spread around quickly enough to cover the entire body. Is it covering you from neck to toe? Im guessing your at 7 pumps?

Keep up the good work.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Hey Shorty,

Just as a tip to avoid excess rub off: The dose should be spread around quickly enough to cover the entire body. Is it covering you from neck to toe? Im guessing your at 7 pumps?

Keep up the good work.

-Pp

Yes - 7. You're so smart. ;) I'm getting it on pretty evenly- no streaking when my skin gets red.

I have some questions: Is it for pre-cardio, only - or should I be using it daily no matter what? Can it be used more than once a day (before AM cardio and before PM weights), or is that overkill?

ok - here's a picture of Mitchie The Kid in Nevada. All suited up for the trail. :D

mitchneveda.jpg

this was the day we left camp and headed up the mountain 11,000 ft. oi.

Top Bottom