Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

Wow @ the pics!! You and Jeff look GREAT!! I like your hair better now too.....

In addition to all the other suggestions - I've taken Emergen'C when I feel terribly - it's all vitamins & stuff so it shouldn't interfere with anything else.....You can get it at the drug store.....

the-short-one said:
I stopped taking it a couple of weeks ago. It started giving me heartburn really bad during my workouts. I've got a tub, still. I'll put it away until after comp and try it again.

I think I'm going to order some RedBlast from Anafit. I've been reading good feeback on it...

Ther is a store here that now stocks no-explode do you recommend this and what effects should I expct from it?

Also you and Jeff should be very proud of your accomplishments. You both look fantastic. To have come so far in only 2yrs is nothing short of inspiring.
I will show my hubby the pics of Jeff and hope it will give him the inspiration to join me at the gym and to show him that at any age you can transform yourself.
Keep up the excellent work. :heart:

the-short-one said:
also -

Jeff just bought a case of liquid egg white from egg whites international.

I'm giving you this info in case you want to incorporate them into my diet at a later time. Jeff's using the liquid egg whites in some of his shakes in place of milk or water.

8 oz = 120 cals
26 grams protein
2 grams carbs

looks like milk. tastes like nothing. :) pretty cool.

That works....

we will add that in next week actually to ensure no allergies etc.

Scale weight??

atasr5 said:
Ther is a store here that now stocks no-explode do you recommend this and what effects should I expct from it?

Also you and Jeff should be very proud of your accomplishments. You both look fantastic. To have come so far in only 2yrs is nothing short of inspiring.
I will show my hubby the pics of Jeff and hope it will give him the inspiration to join me at the gym and to show him that at any age you can transform yourself.

Jeff's progress has only been since May of last year. :D holy cow, huh? He's been on gh since last april, but It took a lot more nagging on my part and another month to get his diet right. lol

musclemom said:
Get some Black Elderberry, either syrup or capsules, if you get the syrup, take about a tablespoon every 4 hours, the capsules would be 3 caps every 4 hours. It's a berry, can't hurt you, and you can't OD on it. You get it from a healthfood store, works best if you start taking it at the slightest HINT of getting sick but it can really help. Echinacea never did shit for me

... oh, and a shitload of vitamin C (like 1 or 2 grams a day).

kewl. I'll hit the hfs tomorrow and find some. Sudafed works for me, but it makes my sinuses really dry and irritated.

Florencia -

I'm not taking a tanning pill. It's an injection. You use an insulin needle and inject just under the skin.

atasr5 said:

also - the no-explode gives an excellent energy boost for workouts. go to the BSN website and read the details. comes in lots of flavors, but fruit punch is the best, IMO.

jenscats5 said:
Wow @ the pics!! You and Jeff look GREAT!! I like your hair better now too.....

In addition to all the other suggestions - I've taken Emergen'C when I feel terribly - it's all vitamins & stuff so it shouldn't interfere with anything else.....You can get it at the drug store.....

I have some of that here somewhere...

orange, I think. I tried the berry flavor and it was icky. blah. orange is good, tho.

the-short-one said:
Jeff's progress has only been since May of last year. :D holy cow, huh? He's been on gh since last april, but It took a lot more nagging on my part and another month to get his diet right. lol.

I'm seriously thinking about pushing hubby to talk to his "anti-aging" doc about gh at his next visit. The doc mentions it on his website so it's all good. But damn the $$$ Hubby has a few years on your Jeff, though, and I'm worrying about him.

the-short-one said:
kewl. I'll hit the hfs tomorrow and find some. Sudafed works for me, but it makes my sinuses really dry and irritated.
Bear in mind, the elderberry is just an immune booster, it's not going to help with stuffiness/etc., all its going to do is hopefully get you well, faster. Its greatest strength lies in taking it if you feel a little off, it is VERY good at enabling your body to ward OFF illness.

I can't take decongestants they do very weird things to me. I like to keep Mucinex (which is pure guaifenesin) around the house, though. Since I've had bronchitis more times than I can count, and double pneumonia, most of my illnesses turn into upper respiratory stuff, but just the fact of thinning the congestion can help and guaifenesin is some of the best stuff for that.

Honey, my heart goes out to you. Me personally, I sleep in the recliner when I'm sick and pray for death.

Thanks for the correction...Where can i buy the injection?
I will be in Colorado for a week in Easter, and BF will be in Phoenix for Ironman week after Easter, So that gives me time to find it and buy it.
Thanks!

Top Bottom