Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short cycles help

It was a good read. You should revise it with your new beliefs, experience ect. I'd be even more curious to read that.
So correct me if I'm wrong... Your saying a 3-4 week cycle is more consistent, keep able gains than running a 12 week cycle. the more androgenic the better the gain in quality muscle mass?
I'd be so curious to pick your brain bro. You have experience and knowledge. Can't put a price on that

Can it be 9 mos after a cycle I'm still dealing with elevated cortisol levels? Not major, but combined with everyday stress which I have a lot mostly self inflicted, and post cycle shit?

No, the opposite -- it's the anabolic qualities that have the actual tissue building effect. But yes, moderate gains are more permanent, over the long haul. And I wouldn't start a cycle if you have anything out of whack.

No, the opposite -- it's the anabolic qualities that have the actual tissue building effect. But yes, moderate gains are more permanent, over the long haul. And I wouldn't start a cycle if you have anything out of whack.

So what's an example of a "short cycle" like you were talking about?
I've def put all mine on the back burner until further notice.

Moderate cycles are the best (12-16 weeks) for optimal results. Short cycles just give you minimal gains and thwart "what could have been." Long cycle are overkill, the Law of Diminishing Returns occurs, which means after a while there is no yield. We had this debate about a year ago. Yeah, myself, Needto, Steve, UAIRON, and Nelson mixed it up. Someone bumb that thread, I forget the name of it..

I would extend my original opinion to 6 weeks being optimum. That was standard in the 70's for pros and a lot of them looked pretty good. Today, every gym rat thinks he needs a 4 month cycle.

4 months... young aussie's as a majority act like the word cycle doesnt exist.. its a constant.. i did a 3 month cycle of tren test dbol for 9 weeks then spent 3 weeks tailing off with just test.. waited 4 weeks after doing a good pct routine then jumped on sarms and igf been off that cycle for close to 10 weeks have lost mayb a kilo and mayb max 10% strength feeling great test levels elevated. just looking to try something else and dont want to do such a large cycle in the same year.

Top Bottom