Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short cycles help

beachesmann

So ive been reading up on short burst cycles, (Bill Roberts ect) and am going to thailand for 3 weeks so i figure why not give it a crack on the cheap.
so i wanted to know if anyone had tried this before and what the best compounds were... i normally stick to the usual suspects tren ace, test e or cyp, dbol, mast...
but i no you have to use short half lifes so test e is out... i was thinking
test prop
stanozolol (inject)
anavar (oral)
dont know if its worth mixing var and stana opinions?
and i wanted to dose quiet high doses say 75mg ED for staz 100mg test prop and unsure with var as i havnt used it and havnt researched much to do with it as of yet.

my stats
185 cm 6ft1
104kg (230lbs)
10%bf
cycles completed 4

Never used stanz but prop and var are awesome. Var is good on a 6 week. Doubt you'll see anything In 3 with anything bro. Just when your getting to the good part it will be time to leave. Mail it back to yourself

So ive been reading up on short burst cycles, (Bill Roberts ect) and am going to thailand for 3 weeks so i figure why not give it a crack on the cheap.
so i wanted to know if anyone had tried this before and what the best compounds were... i normally stick to the usual suspects tren ace, test e or cyp, dbol, mast...
but i no you have to use short half lifes so test e is out... i was thinking
test prop
stanozolol (inject)
anavar (oral)
dont know if its worth mixing var and stana opinions?
and i wanted to dose quiet high doses say 75mg ED for staz 100mg test prop and unsure with var as i havnt used it and havnt researched much to do with it as of yet.

my stats
185 cm 6ft1
104kg (230lbs)
10%bf
cycles completed 4

I would not go that high with the stanazol 50mg per day is good. Dont mix var and winny bad idea for the liver, just do one or the other.
100mg for the prop is good.

For the record, it is documented that I came up with the short cycle approach in 1998 -- long before Bill Roberts stole it. (And it's no coincidence since we wound up working for the same editors at one point and that's when he revealed his "theory.").

Anyway, var and winny are good but I wouldn't exceed 50 mgs a day. And prop isn;t necessary. In fact, you want the test to "taper out" as you begin PCT instead of having a sudden drop.

For the record, it is documented that I came up with the short cycle approach in 1998 -- long before Bill Roberts stole it. (And it's no coincidence since we wound up working for the same editors at one point and that's when he revealed his "theory.").

Anyway, var and winny are good but I wouldn't exceed 50 mgs a day. And prop isn;t necessary. In fact, you want the test to "taper out" as you begin PCT instead of having a sudden drop.

Wow thats really cool. I see you write alot about it on EF.

So its ok to run Var and Winny at the same time?

Short cycle in 3 weeks Nelson? What's the link I wanna read it. I'm curious

don't see what the big deal is.. i would never run winny more than 4 weeks anyway. dbol i have run 3-4 weeks lots of times.. same with beastdrol.

if you run a long ester obviously you are leaving a lot on the table and frankly its a waste but orals are fine 4 weeks or less

ok awesome so winny and var together... and going on 4T im pretty sure its not too bad on the liver because i chose to make the staz oil (pinning) so it should lower staz's toxicity, that was my thinking any way.. and nelson ive read your articles too i just stared reading off bill's work so im sorry for referencing the wrong authors work. if you could give any more information it would be much appreciated!! for instance i was under the impression i wouldnt need to do a big pct mayb just a basic booster with e blocker?

Short cycle in 3 weeks Nelson? What's the link I wanna read it. I'm curious

Just to let you know, this was written SIXTEEN YEARS AGO. (Published in 98 or 99 -- can't remember )

So much of it is out of date, some of the information is inaccurate and I've changed my opinion on a few things. But realize, this was back when the internet was brand new, (I bought my first computer just weeks prior) there was limited information on steroid use other than 2 underground books and a few pamphlets distribute in hardcore gyms. It's almost hard to comprehend for some people. Guys doing steroids today were still in diapers.

But it broke new ground , was heralded by some of the most prestigious experts in the field and set the stage for hundreds of other works based on the basic principle. reading it now is more nostalgia than insight, but if you're interested....here it is.

T NATION | Steroids For Health

It was a good read. You should revise it with your new beliefs, experience ect. I'd be even more curious to read that.
So correct me if I'm wrong... Your saying a 3-4 week cycle is more consistent, keep able gains than running a 12 week cycle. the more androgenic the better the gain in quality muscle mass?
I'd be so curious to pick your brain bro. You have experience and knowledge. Can't put a price on that

Can it be 9 mos after a cycle I'm still dealing with elevated cortisol levels? Not major, but combined with everyday stress which I have a lot mostly self inflicted, and post cycle shit?

Top Bottom