Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sheesh ... another 5x5 question :) how much progress is actually progress ?

Anotherbutters - yes, ive already read your journal - well, most of it. Really impressive. Congratulations :) I will try it out - the one way or the other :)

the limiting factor atm might be the food ... i really have to work on this.

Hm ... this hijack stuff looks like serious business, it will take some time for me to make this work.

With firefox its not much better, i get something like:

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:40:23 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27 PHP/4.3.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Description: "index.html"

He ....

YESSS !! it worked ! thanks BW ! there was a redirect link which didnt work ... i never would have found that myself ...

Maks said:
the limiting factor atm might be the food ... i really have to work on this.
Drinking lots of milk in addition to your existing diet is the easiest way of getting more calories and protein into your system. Not the best, but easiest.

Or if you have a blender, throw in 2 pints of milk, 2 bananas, a cup of oats, a big spoon of natural peanut butter and some whey. That's good enough for 2 shakes that you can put into a bottle and take to work with you, have them in between meals. That will add something like 1500-2000 cals to your daily intake depending on how carried away you get with the ingredients.

Maks said:
YESSS !! it worked ! thanks BW ! there was a redirect link which didnt work ... i never would have found that myself ...
Woah! Slow down. :) What worked? The HijackThis stuff? Good news that it's sorted, anyway.

:) believe it or not, there are working places where you cant eat or drink, meals are out of question, but i will try them shakes out and hopefully i can steal a few secs to gulp it down ...

blut wump said:
Woah! Slow down. :) What worked? The HijackThis stuff? Good news that it's sorted, anyway.

Yes :) the HijackThis stuff did the trick. I have no real idea what i edited there, but i followed the instructions on the website and threw a lot of garbage out, including 2 redirect links from geocities. And, so far, the system is still working. AND i can visit Madcow's site. ;)

Thanks again !

Thanks for the K ! *jumps excitedly up and down*

I just discovered the "recieved karma history" thingy - thanks to the other guys who gave me some too :)

Top Bottom