Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Severe ?

JKurz1 said:
exaactly what I did...no Ididnt asperate...dumb...but its been 6 days........i havent taken anything but a strong pain reliever I need something to reduce swelling huh? It will go away and the water will dissapear? Its cause me to gain like 9 lbs (water of course)

My fiancee is a registered nurse - just asked her and read in the medical dictionary - sounds like you hit a lymph vessel. The swelling or the oil from the injection is probably blocking the lymp vessel not allowing the water in your leg to be excreted.

I know lot's of guys disagree with this stuff but try "Aqua-Ban" active ingredient is 50 mg pamabrom (available at almost all grocery stores). Take 100 mg and then another 50 mg about 4 hours later. Drink lot's of water. The swelling should go away overnight - you'll pee a lot. Only other option is to wait it out but you may be left with excess water in your legs for months - this stuff will get rid of it in a day.

DRINK LOTS OF WATER.

Oh yeah - outer quads are still the best imo as well.

just bought a otc direutic for bloating, water retention, swelling....good for menstrul cramps...lol....no seriously, as long as it will go away, I will be more careful, last night was ass cheak and mixed it wil eq...no probs just a little stingy.....it's been a week and i just want the fluid to get the hell out and be a ble to bend my leg....another week???

Let us know how it goes - I think you'll be fine tomorrow.

Well I can walk now....even trained light legs...but all my swelling is in my calf, ankle and foot....why is it moving down?

JKurz1 said:
Well I can walk now....even trained light legs...but all my swelling is in my calf, ankle and foot....why is it moving down?

???

It may take more time - those are normally the hardest spots to get water out of. Keep your feet up (like in a recliner) when your sitting if you can.

Drink shits loads of water and gatorade and then maybe try more aqua-ban in a few days.

Just a thought.

ive been on aqua for 2 days...shit loads of water...shoes off but not up (im in the office).......my calf just looks like elephant man....now I have a knot in my ass....I am no neb but this is my first time with this source..is it too strong or fake?

JKurz1 said:
ive been on aqua for 2 days...shit loads of water...shoes off but not up (im in the office).......my calf just looks like elephant man....now I have a knot in my ass....I am no neb but this is my first time with this source..is it too strong or fake?

Don't tell me you're having the allergic reaction that Chris69 had or was it John79??? There was an issue with one UG.

Top Bottom