Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Severe ?

JKurz1

Banned
Ok...Monday I did a quad inj. with cyp, just 1 cc and I must have it something...it's extremely painful to work (five days later) and my legs are swollen and holing a lot of water....anyone know what I did and when it will it subside...I mean it kills to walk......they call me limpy.

Is it hot? Was is homebrew shit or UG or human grade? Did you aspirate? If it's hot then it's most likely infected and GO TO THE DR. If not, put a heating pad on it all day (15min on/15 off) and try to rub it out even though it hurts like a bitch. Have you checked your own temp?

8and20 said:
u have just hit a nerve.

did u aspirate to make sure u didnt hit a vein?

8and20 nailed it. It's a nerve shot - you can do this from even just injecting larger shots (above 2cc) next to a nerve.

The pressure on the nerve causes pain and swelling.

When I did this I had to stretch it our for a few days and take 800mg Advil 2 x ed.

rudy76 said:
8and20 nailed it. It's a nerve shot - you can do this from even just injecting larger shots (above 2cc) next to a nerve.

The pressure on the nerve causes pain and swelling.

When I did this I had to stretch it our for a few days and take 800mg Advil 2 x ed.
exaactly what I did...no Ididnt asperate...dumb...but its been 6 days........i havent taken anything but a strong pain reliever I need something to reduce swelling huh? It will go away and the water will dissapear? Its cause me to gain like 9 lbs (water of course)

slat1 said:
Quad shots are a bad idea. Too many nerves.

I Disagree. Quads are the BEST spot IMHO. Lots of real estate to work with, and you can see where you are. If you do a thorough job of aspirating and inject slowly you should have no problems.
Just stay lateral from the midline of your thigh (toward the hip.)
Most all of the vascularity is medial (toward the dick.) DON'T GO THERE.
But from above the knee, all the way up to the hip, Is good shooting ground.

Top Bottom