Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sermorelin acetate...K to all

truckdaddy

Banned
Have a friend that is raving about his doctor prosrcibed sermorelin. He says all the NFL guys are using it over HGH. Says that is really amazing.

Any feedback or info on this???

Dosing results?

Its expensive as hell...I was doc prescribed @ 200 mcgs/ed. Doc said that I should have been running 600-800 mcgs/ed.

Even @ 200 mcgs/ed I felt it and I was a walking boner. I would hate to see what 600-800 would do. Damn, my wife told me I needed to chill.

I talked to doc about running 600-800 but when we started talking cost it was getting in the range of growth (which he wont write).

I'm actually trying this stuff called Nanotropin, which is a oral rhgh. Its pricey too, and I'm 2 weeks in and not impressed at this point. I've read all the stuff about oral gh being bunk but this stuff is scripted so I figured I give it a try. I'd love to run injects but like I said, he wont write it.

Its expensive as hell...I was doc prescribed @ 200 mcgs/ed. Doc said that I should have been running 600-800 mcgs/ed.

Even @ 200 mcgs/ed I felt it and I was a walking boner. I would hate to see what 600-800 would do. Damn, my wife told me I needed to chill.

I talked to doc about running 600-800 but when we started talking cost it was getting in the range of growth (which he wont write).

I'm actually trying this stuff called Nanotropin, which is a oral rhgh. Its pricey too, and I'm 2 weeks in and not impressed at this point. I've read all the stuff about oral gh being bunk but this stuff is scripted so I figured I give it a try. I'd love to run injects but like I said, he wont write it.

so, it works like HGH right? I am a big fan of hgh, but this seemed pretty cool.

so, it works like HGH right? I am a big fan of hgh, but this seemed pretty cool.

Its actually GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone). Its a peptide that basically turns on your natural production of GH. I have never ran GH, but I can say that even at the low doseage I was on, I felt it. Libido increased, more energy etc. But like I said it was pricey.

I can say this. No sides to mention.

I'm EXTREMELY interested in sermorelin acetate, as I refuse to use HGH until a much later point in my adult life. The advantage of sermorelin acetate is that it increases your body's natural production of HGH, so you don't have to worry about freaky side-effects such as cranio-facial/internal organ growth. If the price is right and QUALITY is sufficiently validated, I'll be a happy man.

Well I havent been able to find it accessible online. My doc approves it, I PAY HIM, and he contacts the compounding pharm and they send it straight to the house. So I really suspect Im being over charged due to the extra "middle man". I got the site of the compound pharm he uses, but they will only sell to docs.

Wish I could find it reasonable as I would get back on..

Yes, more info needed on this one.
:p

Top Bottom