Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seozed order or fake web dealer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorgio.Vale

Hello , everyone ! I tryed to post this yesterday but it was banned so lets try it with other words .On the 7 of dec i ordered some gear from the official supplier of one big underground lab . The web was prety cool and the prices also .You can read good things about this company . So say that the every order should arrive from 2 to 6 days . I have been waiting for more than two weeks and nothing , they don´t answer also my emails .
What do you think ? Are they just stealing the money of the people or the shipment got seizes by the customs ? And why the fuck these people don´t bother to answer my emails ? Ever Happened to anyone ? To me is happening for the first time and i am really surprised . Thank you for the comments !!!

Read rules! This is against rules of EF

Hello , everyone ! I tryed to post this yesterday but it was banned so lets try it with other words .On the 7 of dec i ordered some gear from the official supplier of one big underground lab . The web was prety cool and the prices also .You can read good things about this company . So say that the every order should arrive from 2 to 6 days . I have been waiting for more than two weeks and nothing , they don´t answer also my emails .
What do you think ? Are they just stealing the money of the people or the shipment got seizes by the customs ? And why the fuck these people don´t bother to answer my emails ? Ever Happened to anyone ? To me is happening for the first time and i am really surprised . Thank you for the comments !!!

Now I hope this will serve as a lesson to others who think they might want to post this sort of thread here. I deleted his first thread and gave him a warning to read the rules. Now OP gets a day off!

Threads in this section MUST have a picture in them.
Threads in this section are about Counterfeit Gear, or suspected counterfeit gear ONLY.
Threads in this section are NOT about sources or scammers.

If you have your thread deleted and get a warning from a mod asking you to read the rules before you post again (and also telling you to chill the fuck out about your 2 week old order that will probably take 4 weeks to get to you - I don't care what their site says, remember it is the holidays and you're dealing with a large international source - they don't move that fast) you should probably not post the same fucking thread again.

If you do post the same thread again, you'll get a day off to read the rules like you were asked. If you come back and post the same thread again, you will likely get a permanent ban.

OP shouldn't have ordered from this place. That gear is very hit or miss (so I say it's shit). OP has not been waiting over two weeks because today is the two week mark. Source is not answering his emails because they're busy and he is bitching about an order that he probably paid for less than two weeks ago and they know it's going to take 2-4 weeks to get to him.

Young stupid inexperienced n00bs like the OP, who make an order from an international illegal drug operation and expect next day delivery and Nordstrom style customer service are idiots. What's worse is when they go out and litter boards with these bullshit posts crying about how they were robbed and the source is a scammer. A week later when they get their order, they disappear completely, but not before creating a big mess everywhere and getting others all upset about their orders, and having multiple people all posting about how they haven't gotten their order from 5 days ago yet either.

Chill out. Slow down. You should be ordering 6-8 weeks in advance of when you will need everything, minimum. If it's been 4 weeks since you've paid and you've heard nothing, feel free to send your source a friendly email and go find a rep (on another board). And realize that you are participating in an illegal transaction and nobody really owes you shit except a trip to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom