Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SEC Football fans I want your opinion

Johnny Football is the biggest tool to play the game.

He's the most exciting player in college period bro.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

It depends on who the coach is at the time... If nick as an is the coach at Alabama, as much as I can't stand them, he is going to provide the most of any other coach for him to reach his highest levels... You have to look at what's best for his future... If you think he has a chance to turn pro, who sends more people to the pros... That's why as an always has a top 5 recruiting class... Same with Calipairi in basketball... Go with who provides the most chance for future success

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Play at Clemson - An SEC level school in the ACC. Dabo Sweeney is a Bama grad and a great coach. Facilities are top notch and the school is a top 20 public university by US News and World report. Clemson will be a solid top 10 for years to come with a much easier path to play in the national championship than any SEC school. Plus, I am a Clemson man from back in the Danny Ford days and know that the players are very well taken care of. Co-eds are abundant and top shelf at Clemson. Take an official visit and you will be very impressed.

SB...I'm excited for you and your son and seeing how it all plays out. It's a pretty cool place to be as a parent! :)

He is at a school today that is doing a song and dance for him to come finish his high school career there for the next two years. He seems to be liking it talked to him at lunch and he says he loves their offense and facilities and will probably end up going there next year. They are telling him they want to sell him to colleges as a three sport athlete football baseball and track. He will get some serious looks from D1 in baseball ad a power hitting short stop that hits switch. He pounds the baseball. Hits some really serious monster shots and has a career batting average over .700 and 26 home runs as an 8th and 9th grader. Turns 10.2s in the 100 and fully expects to be in high 9s this track season. Sky is the limit at this point .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom