Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SEC Football fans I want your opinion

That coach A&M has is a recruiting motherfkr. They already got a replacement QB that's supposed to make Manziel look like a chump

He has two more years to decide, but unless Tech fires Johnson and retires that fucking awful offense he would never even consider it. Academically I'd say Michigan is the best school on the table now, but fuck that's a long ass ways away.

Vandy is best education and still in the SEC. Solid new coach and more chance for playing time.

That coach A&M has is a recruiting motherfkr. They already got a replacement QB that's supposed to make Manziel look like a chump

Beezy Jr loves some Johnny Football

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Honestly SB, unless he just wants to go to a school for the name, he should consider 2 things (and maybe not in this order):

1. Quality of education in the academic program he chooses.
2. Where will he actually get to play and start, so his talents can shine.

I played D-1 football on scholarship, and chose Bowling Green University over University of Florida, University of Georgia, Rutgers, and University of Pittsburgh. I started 3 1/2 years and got a great education; something I may not have been able to accomplish at the other schools.

this ^^^^ plus any non-SEC school :sick:

Honestly SB, unless he just wants to go to a school for the name, he should consider 2 things (and maybe not in this order):

1. Quality of education in the academic program he chooses.
2. Where will he actually get to play and start, so his talents can shine.

I played D-1 football on scholarship, and chose Bowling Green University over University of Florida, University of Georgia, Rutgers, and University of Pittsburgh. I started 3 1/2 years and got a great education; something I may not have been able to accomplish at the other schools.

SB...I'm a couple years ahead of you but have been going through this with my son. Different sport but same idea. I've learned a lot!

I definitely agree with #1 ^^^ Gotta see if the school has whatever academic program your son is interested in. Check out entrance requirements.

#2 I have mixed feelings on and it's all in what he's looking for and what his priorities are. As a freshman...do you pick a school you could start at but maybe it's not as strong a program? or...do you pick a school with a solid, quality program but ride the bench for a year or two. You definitely want to talk with coaches about playing time etc but it's rare to walk on to a "good" team and start, isn't it? Maybe football is different. I'm forever the strategist too. Thinking about the future. If the goal is to play pro, which it is for my son, what's the best way to get there?

#3 I'd pick a place where your boy could live too. Pick somewhere he'd like to be at WITHOUT football. Shit happens, injuries etc and if football wasn't an option, you still want to be somewhere you'd want to be.

Go to your home state school. Nobody with a degree from any of those schools is not getting a job because of where his degree is from.

When Tim Tebow is 187 years old he and his kids will be able to go most anywhere in FL and get sweetheart deals/jobs. Same with Herschel Walker here. AJ McCarron in Alabama. None of them are getting jack in Georgia but a speeding ticket.

You will always be somebody to your home state fans. Anybody who disagrees doesn't know SEC football.

Go to your home state school. Nobody with a degree from any of those schools is not getting a job because of where his degree is from.

When Tim Tebow is 187 years old he and his kids will be able to go most anywhere in FL and get sweetheart deals/jobs. Same with Herschel Walker here. AJ McCarron in Alabama. None of them are getting jack in Georgia but a speeding ticket.

You will always be somebody to your home state fans. Anybody who disagrees doesn't know SEC football.

Eli & Peyton left their home state and they're somebodies :confused:

Top Bottom