Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SEC Football fans I want your opinion

Strongbow

If you were ever extremely blessed with a child that was by all measures a complete freak of nature which SEC school would you choose for him to play football at? LSU,Alabama,S Carolina,and Auburn have come a calling. I'm sure if things continue on the present path that there will be something on the table from all of them before he is a senior. Bama sent him a letter this week and he was actually excited, which don't happen much.

Can I be reporter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I be reporter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed and shower consultant

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Honestly SB, unless he just wants to go to a school for the name, he should consider 2 things (and maybe not in this order):

1. Quality of education in the academic program he chooses.
2. Where will he actually get to play and start, so his talents can shine.

I played D-1 football on scholarship, and chose Bowling Green University over University of Florida, University of Georgia, Rutgers, and University of Pittsburgh. I started 3 1/2 years and got a great education; something I may not have been able to accomplish at the other schools.

If you were ever extremely blessed with a child that was by all measures a complete freak of nature which SEC school would you choose for him to play football at? LSU,Alabama,S Carolina,and Auburn have come a calling. I'm sure if things continue on the present path that there will be something on the table from all of them before he is a senior. Bama sent him a letter this week and he was actually excited, which don't happen much.

Where is he going to get the best education as he won't be playing football all his life.

If it was me, and he had his choice of schools, send him to Vanderbilt or Georgia Tech.

Honestly SB, unless he just wants to go to a school for the name, he should consider 2 things (and maybe not in this order):

1. Quality of education in the academic program he chooses.
2. Where will he actually get to play and start, so his talents can shine.

I played D-1 football on scholarship, and chose Bowling Green University over University of Florida, University of Georgia, Rutgers, and University of Pittsburgh. I started 3 1/2 years and got a great education; something I may not have been able to accomplish at the other schools.

Thanks bro that's solid feedback man.

Where is he going to get the best education as he won't be playing football all his life.

If it was me, and he had his choice of schools, send him to Vanderbilt or Georgia Tech.

He has two more years to decide, but unless Tech fires Johnson and retires that fucking awful offense he would never even consider it. Academically I'd say Michigan is the best school on the table now, but fuck that's a long ass ways away.

Top Bottom