Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SEC Football fans I want your opinion

He is at a school today that is doing a song and dance for him to come finish his high school career there for the next two years. He seems to be liking it talked to him at lunch and he says he loves their offense and facilities and will probably end up going there next year. They are telling him they want to sell him to colleges as a three sport athlete football baseball and track. He will get some serious looks from D1 in baseball ad a power hitting short stop that hits switch. He pounds the baseball. Hits some really serious monster shots and has a career batting average over .700 and 26 home runs as an 8th and 9th grader. Turns 10.2s in the 100 and fully expects to be in high 9s this track season. Sky is the limit at this point .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

He sounds like a pretty gifted kid. :)

Send him to Pac12. Oregon, USC, Stanford, UCLA, UC Berkeley (California Golden Bears), will all provide a top notch education and damn solid football programs too. Plus, he'd love living in Cali. Tons of hot coeds.

What's his cycle look like bro?

Sarms triple stack bro. Shit ain't detectable in a piss test

Send him to Pac12. Oregon, USC, Stanford, UCLA, UC Berkeley (California Golden Bears), will all provide a top notch education and damn solid football programs too. Plus, he'd love living in Cali. Tons of hot coeds.

Stats are 5'10 216 lbs 16 Yrs old
4.32 40
Bench 410
Squat 575
Deals 550
Power cleans 335

And he's white. He has been contacted by Oregon. The lifts are all legit from a power lifting meet he attended at Mercer University last weekend. Kid is for real. Looks like a fucking cement block . Calves and thighs are fucking enormous. He currently works out twice a week with two former NFL players Ryan Bowers and Geary Wilkerson who both say physically he could play in the NFL tomorrow and be the white version of marshon lynch only faster. They say he is a power slashing scat back which you don't see much very Adrian Peterson like in his running style. Getting ready to post the new YouTube soon you can see for yourself bro. I'll get it to you when it's done. Have you see the freshman video?

gonan go bama!

their scheme is to run the ball and play defense and they got the best coach in the game.

last 3 starting rbs went in the 1st or 2nd round of the nfl draft

ingram
richardson
lacy

and yeldon will be next

no brainer for a rb imo,if you are talking about chances for football sucesss.

Stats are 5'10 216 lbs 16 Yrs old
4.32 40
Bench 410
Squat 575
Deals 550
Power cleans 335

And he's white. He has been contacted by Oregon. The lifts are all legit from a power lifting meet he attended at Mercer University last weekend. Kid is for real. Looks like a fucking cement block . Calves and thighs are fucking enormous. He currently works out twice a week with two former NFL players Ryan Bowers and Geary Wilkerson who both say physically he could play in the NFL tomorrow and be the white version of marshon lynch only faster. They say he is a power slashing scat back which you don't see much very Adrian Peterson like in his running style. Getting ready to post the new YouTube soon you can see for yourself bro. I'll get it to you when it's done. Have you see the freshman video?

I've seen a couple of his vids. When you get the new ones up hit me with the link(s) again. Sounds impressive. Must be that sarms stack bro! Did I see him in the combine??

Top Bottom