Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seagal is awesome

You ignorant bastard.

Seagal helped him alter the technique for better power.

He never claimed to teach Silva how to do a front kick. That's retarded and he never said that. You spend too much time on MMA forums where 99.99% of those faggots don't know shit about anything and troll about everything.

Same with Machida.

Guess what?

They both then nearly kicked Belfort and Couture's heads right off their fricking shoulders with it.

Being a 2nd degree black belt Shotokan practitioner, and having seen the videos of him explaining and demonstrating his approach technique for how to throw the kick, I can attest that he was 100% right. It was perfect actually. His approach and technique is exactly what you do when throwing a front kick for offensive power.

Nice ignorant bitch life.

nice dumbass gullible life. Is this the video you're talking about?

?Steven Seagal Training with Lyoto Machida? - YouTube

13 minutes of pure shit. Having watched both the silva and Machida fights where they used that kick...I know they didn't do it like he was showing them.

UFC 129: Lyoto Machida’s Jumping Front Kick KO That Retired Randy Couture | The Big Lead

compare the gif to how Seagal was showing him to do it. Than go return you belt to joann fabrics you muppet.

nice dumbass gullible life. Is this the video you're talking about?

?Steven Seagal Training with Lyoto Machida? - YouTube

13 minutes of pure shit. Having watched both the silva and Machida fights where they used that kick...I know they didn't do it like he was showing them.

UFC 129: Lyoto Machida’s Jumping Front Kick KO That Retired Randy Couture | The Big Lead

compare the gif to how Seagal was showing him to do it. Than go return you belt to joann fabrics you muppet.

That's not the video you stupid piece of garbage.

You are certifiably retarded.

Top Bottom