Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seagal is awesome

Oh, and you're a fucking numbskull.

The kicks were performed with modified technique to their beforehand approach, and ended up knocking ngrs out. Seagal helped them do that. It's not even questionable.

As much of a dink Seagal is, he's not a retard when it comes to specifics in technique.

Yeah, Machida did a jumping version, but it is the way you snap the ball of the foot forward is what Seagal was emphasizing with them. Not all of the mechanics of kicking, just the snap and direction and positioning of the foot. It wasn't a miraculous revelation, but it just is correct technique for striking aggressively with that kick.

The fact you deny this means you are what everyone already knows about you. RETARDED.

And now ur admitting they modified the kick. How long before you acknowledge that both of those guys had trained Shotokan long before the gay dungeon master talked to them. And that infact they way they did it in the ring is the way Shotokan trains you to do it from basically the first month

http://yellowbulletin.com/mybusiness/img/product/407.gif

that's the way they tell you to do it

Holy shit, you're retarded.

No shit, that's how they teach you to do it. Because that is correct form.

Seagal emphasized it, and trained them on it to perfection. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Machida has trained karate since he was 3 years old. He knows what a front kick is, and knew long before Seagal, how to do it. I never said he don't know a front kick before that you fucking retard. Shit, you're brain dead. How do you even breathe?

God, who cares??? MMA was the absolute worst thing that has happened to society ever. Worse than all war, famine and plague. Every dipshit on earth claims to practice some form of jew jitsu these days. Now everyone wears TAPOUT or Affliction gear, has shitty mohawks and shadow boxes everywhere. It's fucking pathetic.

Fuck off with your stupid UFC garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody is right, it's a fucking joke. An absolute piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God, who cares??? MMA was the absolute worst thing that has happened to society ever. Worse than all war, famine and plague. Every dipshit on earth claims to practice some form of jew jitsu these days. Now everyone wears TAPOUT or Affliction gear, has shitty mohawks and shadow boxes everywhere. It's fucking pathetic.

I'm getting a TAPOUT butt plug

Seagal emphasized it, and trained them on it to perfection. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

ok just turn in your belt. Just to be clear the Chinese teach that kick the "right" way. My point was that Seagal wasn't even teaching them the right way to do it according to Shotokan. When you see both of them perform it in the ring, they do it the Shotokan way...and it worked. If you can't see how he's doing it wrong in the video's than I'm sorry for you. Like I said give it back to the fabric store you bought it from.

Top Bottom