Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seagal is awesome

That's not the video you stupid piece of garbage.

You are certifiably retarded.

does the video have to be timestamped for you cuntface? he's showing him the frontkick. Is it the only video of seagal showing Machida the front kick? Fuck if I know and fuck if I care I"ve seen enough of that old ngrfgt to last me a few years. You are completely and utterly fail.

No, it's not the only video jackass.

Like I said, not the video.

*RETARDED

and so you think in another video he's showing him something completely different? Dude you're getting dumber with every post. Stfu now and never call someone else retarded....like ever again. Fuck you are a dumb Mormon cunt.

and so you think in another video he's showing him something completely different? Dude you're getting dumber with every post. Stfu now and never call someone else retarded....like ever again. Fuck you are a dumb Mormon cunt.

Should I show you the video clips where he's teaching them to emphasize snap of the ball of the foot to maximize power upon impact?

The slow motion video highlights show EXACTLY how their balls of feet are snapping and extending forward on contact to fuck their faces up exactly how Seagal was teaching them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZGNki6iDbM

they're doing it differently. My video is much clearer, shows Seagal doing his version multiple times...than see the slow motion of Machida. If you can't see the difference turn in your belt, I already told you this. Not that it means anything anyway Shotokan is a joke unless you have a really really good ground game to fall back on when you get dinked.

they're doing it differently. My video is much clearer, shows Seagal doing his version multiple times...than see the slow motion of Machida. If you can't see the difference turn in your belt, I already told you this. Not that it means anything anyway Shotokan is a joke unless you have a really really good ground game to fall back on when you get dinked.

I also am trained in submission grappling.

I train sometimes with Court McGee and Jeremy Horn (Submitted Chael Sonnen several times during bouts). They live around my parts. I am plenty capable on the ground, if you can get me there...if not, you're getting knocked the hell out.

Top Bottom