Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seagal is awesome

Lol @ "action star". It's been well over 20 years since Seagal came close to making anything that wasn't a DTV flop, and he's probably never made anything that wasn't a theatrical flop either. It's pretty bad when even JCVD looks good compared to you.

I've been wanting to take a shit on him since he took credit for teaching Silva that front kick, the one every kid gets taught their first week in karate.

I haven't really kept up, but Putin saw an opportunity to take back Crimea (which has always been part of Russia) due to the civil war in Ukraine. He now has control of Crimea, which will end up being better for Crimea and the residents there due to the stronger economy of Russia vs. Ukraine.

Is he now trying to take control of the whole Ukraine or other countries as well?

I haven't really kept up, but Putin saw an opportunity to take back Crimea (which has always been part of Russia) due to the civil war in Ukraine. He now has control of Crimea, which will end up being better for Crimea and the residents there due to the stronger economy of Russia vs. Ukraine.

Is he now trying to take control of the whole Ukraine or other countries as well?

That's the big question. Republicans are pressuring Obama to do something militarily cause they believe that yes, Putin has aims on all of Ukraine. I really don't know, I don't trust anything we read here in the States.

I actually understand the Crimean move as well....a good analogy would be what would the U.S do if Hawaii decided they had enough of the Union and told our fleet to gtfo...would we allow that? Not a chance. That's Pearl harbor Naval station and 5 or 6 other major army/airforce/marine installations that would have to pack up and leave. Hawaii is also our staging grounds to the Asian continent. Not a fucking chance in hell we'd let it go.

Lol@wanting to take a shit on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom