Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sciroxx Cypionate, EQ

Medic07

Hi guys need a little help, unsure about my source. The bottle for the cyp. is smaller and the label is different. The gray strip under the word Sciroxx is much higher on the cyp . the label is less glossy, the print on the EQ seems to be more bold. Has anyone ever seen this or heard of smaller bottles on certain Sciroxx products. Has anyone ever heard of Sciroxx Fakes?
PLEASE HELP!

Hi guys need a little help, unsure about my source. The bottle for the cyp. is smaller and the label is different. The gray strip under the word Sciroxx is much higher on the cyp . the label is less glossy, the print on the EQ seems to be more bold. Has anyone ever seen this or heard of smaller bottles on certain Sciroxx products. Has anyone ever heard of Sciroxx Fakes?
PLEASE HELP!

I've seen Sciroxx sold outside his site for a lower price -- which makes no sense at all. It's a sad state of affairs when UG labs are being counterfeited! So...it's possible. Sorry.

Okay, I just talked with a very knowledable source. He said that they have multiple vial suppliars, and that's probably what happened. Go to the scrioxx website and check your source.

I've seen Sciroxx sold outside his site for a lower price -- which makes no sense at all. It's a sad state of affairs when UG labs are being counterfeited! So...it's possible. Sorry.

well, it would only make sense if someone is getting a bulk discount and reselling for less than "retail"

other than that :confused:

well, it would only make sense if someone is getting a bulk discount and reselling for less than "retail"

Their pricing depends on where you get it. Their domestic remailers are more expensive than if you go Int'l.

Well, I don;t have any pics, otherwise I'd address you to a site that sold Sciroxx Primo for $25 less than directly from Sciroxx. As to how legit it is, I don't know.

You sure you're not comparing domestic to int'l? I can't remember the price difference off the top of my head, but I could check.

Is that shit any good even when it's real? The prices are so cheap it makes me want to try it! I'm always scared of trying new labs, they can go weak so quickly now days. As soon as they get a good rep, it seems they go bad!

Top Bottom