Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's First Journal...

Feel better, SBT. :heart: Have you tried taking Valerian to help you get some sleep?

I see that nothing has changed here. Still kicking ass in the gym. I'm so jealous that you and Treilin get to train together!

Have a great Wednesday, chica.

Hey roony, JP, and Fly! :wavey: Thanks for the get well vibes and wishes... must be why my headache is all gone now too :D Its not that I have problems sleepin LOL because once I pass out I'm out for the night, just not gettin enough of it is all... thanks for the tips though! Oh yeah Roony I eat the shredded wheat plain or sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice on it too because its yummy :p You can also do cinnamon and splenda as well!

sbt2082 said:
Hey roony, JP, and Fly! :wavey: Thanks for the get well vibes and wishes... must be why my headache is all gone now too :D Its not that I have problems sleepin LOL because once I pass out I'm out for the night, just not gettin enough of it is all... thanks for the tips though! Oh yeah Roony I eat the shredded wheat plain or sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice on it too because its yummy :p You can also do cinnamon and splenda as well!
Yeah just don't heat it up in the microwave more then 30 seconds or it will burn and the house will smell burnt for days :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Headache I think is due to lack of sleep, and also the heavier weights on the upper back (traps, levator area) causing tension headaches.. IMO

treilin said:
Yeah just don't heat it up in the microwave more then 30 seconds or it will burn and the house will smell burnt for days :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Headache I think is due to lack of sleep, and also the heavier weights on the upper back (traps, levator area) causing tension headaches.. IMO
Oh hush u... I think you did the same thing at work burnin it too :lmao: I've avoided microwave altogether with it since then tho... LOL. I would agree with your diagnosis of headaches to :)

sbt2082 said:
Oh hush u... I think you did the same thing at work burnin it too :lmao: I've avoided microwave altogether with it since then tho... LOL. I would agree with your diagnosis of headaches to :)
Do you two work together too?
I just use skim milk & Splenda on my shredded wheat. Good idea with the spices. Gonna try that tomorrow.

jpt said:
hi sb!! did i ever respond to your pm yesterday??? i don't think i did...i apologize :( how's your day going?
Nope, I don't think ya did but thats ok... I was just killing time at work anyway so its all good :) Day was pretty good and hope yours was too!

Dang priority mail is slow!! *taps foot*

Plain shredded wheat?? Isn't that really really dry?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

m1: 3 oz chicken, 3 HB egg whites, 1 1/2cup shredded wheat
m2: 1 oz almonds
m3: 5 oz chicken, 1 cup green beans, 1/2 cup brown rice
m4: 1 oz walnuts

GYM!!! Back and abs... a so-so workout but seemed to get dizzy a few times... I'm attributing this to the headaches and sore neck though

m5: 2 scoops protein, 1 tsp glutamine, 1 tsp creatine, 1 scoop powerade
m6: 5 oz chicken, lettuce, mushroom, onion, scoop of Jens salsa
m7: 1 scoop protein, 2 tbl ANPB, scoop of mashed pumpkin

Total: 1856
Fat: 63 567 31%
Sat: 8 73 4%
Poly: 22 194 11%
Mono: 19 173 9%
Carbs: 125 404 22%
Fiber: 24 0 0%
Protein: 217 870 47%

sbt2082 said:
Wednesday, October 25, 2006

m1: 3 oz chicken, 3 HB egg whites, 1 1/2cup shredded wheat
m2: 1 oz almonds
m3: 5 oz chicken, 1 cup green beans, 1/2 cup brown rice
m4: 1 oz walnuts

GYM!!! Back and abs... a so-so workout but seemed to get dizzy a few times... I'm attributing this to the headaches and sore neck though

m5: 2 scoops protein, 1 tsp glutamine, 1 tsp creatine, 1 scoop powerade
m6: 5 oz chicken, lettuce, mushroom, onion, scoop of Jens salsa
m7: 1 scoop protein, 2 tbl ANPB, scoop of mashed pumpkin

Total: 1856
Fat: 63 567 31%
Sat: 8 73 4%
Poly: 22 194 11%
Mono: 19 173 9%
Carbs: 125 404 22%
Fiber: 24 0 0%
Protein: 217 870 47%
Mashed Pumpkin? Real Pumpkin, or cake mix from a can Pumpkin?

:wavey:

Heya, SBT. Are you heating up dry ass shredded wheat? Please tell me that you're eating it with something. :lmao:

I hope you're having a good Thursday.

Top Bottom