Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

T-Cake said:
That workout is killer. I want to push that much weight! Grrrr! :rolleyes:

Someday... someday. :D
Awww, you are right there hun!!! I've seen your workouts, your kickin some @$$!!!! So keep it up :heart:

Will2BLean said:
Good morning, sbt! I hope the mood is better today! ;)
Hey girlie!!! Yup so far today the mood sure is better... actually a long chat last night made me feel better! Hope you are having a good one too!

Jamie Lynn said:
:elephant:

..........need I say more?
SILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!! :lmao:

........need I say more :D

Gymgurl said:
Hi Duckie....Happy New Year and yes I am ready for those weights....bring it on lol
You better be ready :evil: Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot.. but make it hot by striking...

You know what that means... :heart: :qt:

HOW are you able to do that much weight on Front Squats?? It hurts my arms too much.....

FYI - Just starting week 2 of the 3.....

Ilk said:
Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot.. but make it hot by striking...

You know what that means... :heart: :qt:
I like that one!!!!!!!!!
THanks hun! :rose: You're the BEST!!!! ;)

jenscats5 said:
HOW are you able to do that much weight on Front Squats?? It hurts my arms too much.....

FYI - Just starting week 2 of the 3.....
Well... they are all new as of last week and trust me I don't like the way they feel on your arms either or the nasty little bruises they leave. But my glutes are killing me today so must be hitting something the right way :)
WOooooooo hoooooo!!! So how are you liking the workout so far?

Great Leg Day girl! Sorry to hear about the mood, hopefully a little better today. Stay with the positive attitude, it will make a difference. :rose:

sbt2082 said:
Well... they are all new as of last week and trust me I don't like the way they feel on your arms either or the nasty little bruises they leave. But my glutes are killing me today so must be hitting something the right way :)
WOooooooo hoooooo!!! So how are you liking the workout so far?

So far so good!!

I was concerned on the front squats tho - and I'm talking about I can't even hold the bar which is why I was wondering how you held your bar.....

Tuesday, January 2, 2006
Good_Morning_Gig_Harbor_Cat.jpg

"With each sunrise, He erases the darkness of yesterday..."
Mood: Getting better.... basically the LONG story in a nutshell, is that my brother (or should I say my brothers fiance) decided that they no longer want me in their wedding that is taking place in 4 weeks :( SO needless to say it bummed me out, especially since my brother couldn't even relay the message himself but had my dad tell me!!!
Weight: 149.9
Soreness: GLUTES! Legs just feel heavy, calves a little tight

m1: Pumpkin pudding/parfait mixture (pumpkin, egg whites, shredded wheat, nuts)
m2: 4 oz chicken, 1 1/2 cup shredded wheat
m3: 4 oz chicken, 4 oz sweet potato, 2 cups broccoli/green beans
m4: 2 scoops protein, 1 oz almonds/walnuts
m5: 4 oz shrimp, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta
m6: 1 oz almonds

^^ Dang! Well I'm sorry to hear that!! :( Gotta love family.... :rolleyes:

That sucks, SBT! But hey, at least you don't have to worry about getting the stupid dress altered now, right? :rolleyes: Hang in there, girl & continue to kick a$$ at the gym to vent it all out. I love reading about the weights that you're pushing these days.

Top Bottom