Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtrcivic said:
well isn't the Arnold Classic coming up ??

Indy supposed to be there w/his security for protection....maybe you guys can ask him if you see him there....maybe he was in cohootz w/satch , maybe not.....but if Indy isn't heard from on here any time soon, then its obvious that he knew what was going on....

I'm glad i never put an order in with Satch...very tempted on several occasions and just didn't seem right...getting the gear from either Florida or Texas, but western union to middle eastern country...and in US $$$$ ...getting his stuff made in China, middle east connection? then getting it domestically.....so passed on putting an order in..

I wasn't cool about sending money to Isreal, to get domestics,,,,,it didn't seem right...........prices were too high anyway,
I knew he could talk several Languages too........
Pretty smart if you ask me, The set-up, The play, the action, the referrals, the take, the heat, Vanished!!! soon to be back as a new guy in business.
Classic Scam.
it was good! bet the money was even better.
too bad only thing he could beat up was his GF. or BF for that.

Last edited:
pogo said:
does this mean GTP is all bunk? i noticed another source having a 1/2price sale on it.

Yes! I need to know this! A "buddy" of mine needs to know! What do you fellas think?

fistfullofsteel said:
damn, that's some nice fucking money he was making if it was true. 75K * 12 months = $900,000 a year in cash = WOW

and just think: when indy said he'd buy elitefitness.com he probably could -- seeing as how he and satch were "in bed" together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom