Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRRman said:
it was obvious what happened here, same shit happened with KJUK way back, anyone remember that?

CoolHandLuke would be a better example here.

Indy's not buying chat now. :worried:

blut wump said:
Seriously, this is well f'ed up. Satch was one of the 'big men' around here, well-backed by everyone with a voice.

I'm not trying to be melodramatic but it casts some doubt on the whole system when someone can get to such high profile with what pretty much amounted to site backing and in some threads openly touting his wares, including pictures.

Where does this leave everyone and the whole system of trust and mod-verification we have?

Edit: I'm not trying to cast doubt on any of the mods in this forum. I hold them all in the highest regard and have only good to say about them. Somehow, Satch slipped through the cracks in the system.

dare I say this, I think it goes beyond the mods. You can't say anything negative about them. I remember when he there was a link to bogus steroids or something, not a thread, but a banner, and you clicked and then clicked on that new page and then you were brought to his web site page. Not saying the administrators knew better, but it didn't help.

gotmilk said:
CoolHandLuke would be a better example here.

Indy's not buying chat now. :worried:

yes, agreed, kjuk first came to mind because he got me for some lute!

Hell, i still think a lot of these scammers are repeat offenders, go out scamming with one board handle and come back build trust as another and do it again...what stops them from doing it

You guys make me laugh i posted on here that satch was a scammer this i knew 3 months ago when a number of us got fucked over! I posted a warning to you guys to save you from losing any dollars as i did & what happened i got shot down by nearly everyone on here & my warning got deleted! Guys on here were saying get ya facts right b4 posting, no way satch is an A1 bro yea he's a saint etc etc! You know who you are now eat your words you mothers & indy your can go fuck yourself as well bro ya 180lb sack of shite! I'm glad satch is finished as i started the spark that has got satch burnt 3 months ago & at 200lb the only thing satch could beat up on when he's pissed is a bird the chump! Just like to add Omega Labs is a top bro for sorting out the orders at getigf.com when satch bailed out with the cash RESPECT!

well isn't the Arnold Classic coming up ??

Indy supposed to be there w/his security for protection....maybe you guys can ask him if you see him there....maybe he was in cohootz w/satch , maybe not.....but if Indy isn't heard from on here any time soon, then its obvious that he knew what was going on....

I'm glad i never put an order in with Satch...very tempted on several occasions and just didn't seem right...getting the gear from either Florida or Texas, but western union to middle eastern country...and in US $$$$ ...getting his stuff made in China, middle east connection? then getting it domestically.....so passed on putting an order in..

gtrcivic said:

Indy supposed to be there w/his security for protection....maybe you guys can ask him if you see him there....maybe he was in cohootz w/satch , maybe not.....but if Indy isn't heard from on here any time soon, then its obvious that he knew what was going on....

I'm glad i never put an order in with Satch...very tempted on several occasions and just didn't seem right...getting the gear from either Florida or Texas, but western union to middle eastern country...and in US $$$$ ...getting his stuff made in China, middle east connection? then getting it domestically.....so passed on putting an order in..

He needs security bro the streak of piss that he is! He knew alright bro & i for one would like to meet the little fella!

gtrcivic said:

I wonder if Indy knows where to find him...he looks all of a buck seventy five...He has pissed off some big bros...I wonder if he's reading this thread...I wonder if he will meet his end on the recieving end of violence ? He will be found sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom