Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satanic Goatslayer

M.O.D

does anyone know what makes this guy tick?...i think he really needs to come out of that passive shell of his :D

It takes a while to adjust to his style but he is funny. Anyone know what he is like in real life? Perhaps he really lives in a Chinese graveyard. That would explain a lot!

Actually I open everyone one of his threads here. And If I see that he has posted in someone else's thread I'll read that too.

Bouncer

What makes me tick?

I have a few things that I do on a semi-regular basis to keep me up and running to my full potential. Typically, it works like this.

Sundays: Go to the thrift stores, throw boomerangs at the elderly shoppers, run home for cardio and snort three lines of draino to help with my sinuses.

Tuesdays: Drink alcohol and smoke marijuana. Practice archery with the neighbourhood pets.

Thursdays: Use megaphone to heckle the high school soccer team. Use meat tenderizer to loosen up my forearms before axe throwing practice. Eat a hobo and his dog.

Fridays: Relaxation. Compose music for the piano and spend the afternoon playing it. Rig traps for the wandering religious folks who might want to convert me. This week I'm using leg hold traps like they do for Grizzlies.

And bi-monthly I have my eyeballs shined and replaced at Toothless' place. He works dirt cheap and only charges for labour or a six pack.

I open all the threads I see him in too. I just read that piece aloud to my wife and dog. I will read him aloud to my children when they come into the world as well.

FrankRizzo said:
I will read him aloud to my children when they come into the world as well.

I'll reciprocate by tossing my children into a bonfire.

bonfire.jpg

I read all his posts too, I actually read the "meeting the parents' one to my girl and she stopped me about half way through when I got to the acid part and told me I was sick and he was sick and what was so funny about the whole thing and she wouldn't let me continue???????? I think the mofo is brilliant the whole "iron maiden" bandanna thing cracks me the fuck up!!! keep it up SG.

If we knew what made him tick.........scary.

I think he's the man....just, don't ant to get in there....too much like 'The Cell'

Top Bottom