Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log SARMS Testosterone Log

Workout

Today is just a mobility day, hips ankle etc but I did a few things for the beach at The end of it.

ISO lateral press
10x 45
6 x 90
6 x 90
6 x 90

Tri set cable cross overs, flys, under lifts? Don’t remmebr what they are called lol

10 x 40
10 x 40
10 x 40

Shoulder fly machine (two handles)

10 x 105
10 x 105
10 x 120

20 mins on bike
It’s good you do mobility days

Lot of questions about hockey. It’s considered “gentleman” league. If you fight you’re gone for the year. No checking. But it does get pretty gritty. Lots of mouthy guys. Dirty plays. I only started playing hockey about 6 years ago so I’m pretty happy to be now playing at this level. I give it 100% so even at my age now I’m still improving. It’s a good time and good social time with the guys.

Lot of questions about hockey. It’s considered “gentleman” league. If you fight you’re gone for the year. No checking. But it does get pretty gritty. Lots of mouthy guys. Dirty plays. I only started playing hockey about 6 years ago so I’m pretty happy to be now playing at this level. I give it 100% so even at my age now I’m still improving. It’s a good time and good social time with the guys.
@CodeNameDuchess hockey is fun, you going to share some hockey pics with us? and pics of your progress? please do

That is awesome! I did semi pro football for many many years it was a blast I played the linebacker position.

Played hockey last night, we’re into playoffs so quite a bit more intense. My knee is bothering me today, worse thing is it’s not even my “bad” one. God love age. Modified my workout a bit today to not overdue any pressure on it.
Warmed as usual

DB snatch
5x 35
5 x 35
5 x 35

Superset with high plank walkouts

Half kneeling abductor rock with t spine rotation

Superset with parralel grip pull ups

Push ups

Superset with prone leg curl
8 x 90
8 x 90

Widegrip t bar rows
8 x 45
8 x 45

Knee was a bit tender for the workout, so was my body. I went all out last night (late game) but still got some work in. Will prob look at doing a cold plunge tonight before bed to help me sleep better.

Played hockey last night, we’re into playoffs so quite a bit more intense. My knee is bothering me today, worse thing is it’s not even my “bad” one. God love age. Modified my workout a bit today to not overdue any pressure on it.
Warmed as usual

DB snatch
5x 35
5 x 35
5 x 35

Superset with high plank walkouts

Half kneeling abductor rock with t spine rotation

Superset with parralel grip pull ups

Push ups

Superset with prone leg curl
8 x 90
8 x 90

Widegrip t bar rows
8 x 45
8 x 45

Knee was a bit tender for the workout, so was my body. I went all out last night (late game) but still got some work in. Will prob look at doing a cold plunge tonight before bed to help me sleep better.
@CodeNameDuchess you should be adding collagen in higher doses to this and higher dose of omega 3

Top Bottom