Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms cutter stack options

Gadbei

I’ve put on around 25 pounds in the past 2 years.bad weight and gotten out of shape Haven’t been training as well as i should
Plan on going back for 5 weeks and then starting sarms
Want to cut down. I’m currently 225 pounds, need to get sub 200 but want to keep muscle
I’ve got a good stack
Lgd4033
Sr9009
And maybe s4/andarine
Want to go 25-50mgs each EOD. i’m 38 years old and 5’7’’
Would 8 weeks do the trick or do I need to go 16?

no, thats not the beset option when trying to cut that kind of weight... sarms preserve muscle, so unless you just drastically under eat, you will not have to start sacrificing huge amounts of muscle but you certainly cannot expect to cut over 20 lbs and not have some muscle loss there.. you can certainly mitigate it implementing sarms but keep in mind your goals here as well... you cant have it all in one shot like you think ... thats not how this works

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I’ve put on around 25 pounds in the past 2 years.bad weight and gotten out of shape Haven’t been training as well as i should
Plan on going back for 5 weeks and then starting sarms
Want to cut down. I’m currently 225 pounds, need to get sub 200 but want to keep muscle
I’ve got a good stack
Lgd4033
Sr9009
And maybe s4/andarine
Want to go 25-50mgs each EOD. i’m 38 years old and 5’7’’
Would 8 weeks do the trick or do I need to go 16?
I dont like your stack for cutting

try cardarine 20mgs testolone 25mgs and cardazol 5 caps

Top Bottom