Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

tiger88 said:
why hate on other chics online?

dont get it

u know girls like u are a dime a dozen on the west coast...... u wouldnt even really get noticed......i sure wouldnt take 2 looks and say "like wo"

i agree bro.

the first couple pages i was like damn. then i read on and her personality came out. i dont care what you look like, your attitude sucks. honestly.

amazing body, but...

she's the kind of girl that you would see out and wonder why she was alone, but after two minutes of talking to her it would all become clear...

CAESAR7 said:
amazing body, but...

she's the kind of girl that you would see out and wonder why she was alone, but after two minutes of talking to her it would all become clear...

Truer words were never spoken. PG you are a twat yup that about sums it up.

I think she has officially been run off the board. I ripped on her yesterday too for all of her bumps...(she was trying to get a bunch of posts that way)

hey, PG ..dont be such a fucking b!tch. with yer attitude, noone will care how yer body looks.

just a thought..

:karate:

CAESAR7 said:
amazing body, but...

exactly bro

Wow guys...easy....easy....take a deep breath....my goodness.
haha you guys are all fire up! Personally I don't find that PG has an sttitude, maybe I didn't read all the posts...I think she looks great! I also think she brought up a good point about the differences in our body types and weight....I'm not sure that she was being jealous or anything......

Sarah_Jane said:
Wow guys...easy....easy....take a deep breath....my goodness.
haha you guys are all fire up! Personally I don't find that PG has an sttitude, maybe I didn't read all the posts...I think she looks great! I also think she brought up a good point about the differences in our body types and weight....I'm not sure that she was being jealous or anything......

Of course you don't see it. PG is taking the same attitude toward Daisy_Girl that you showed to her, so it's no shock that her comments seem innocent to you.

Dial_tone said:

Of course you don't see it. PG is taking the same attitude toward Daisy_Girl that you showed to her, so it's no shock that her comments seem innocent to you.

:)

Top Bottom