Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

PhysicalGirl said:

I find it more rewarding to look like this EVERYDAY than just during CONTEST PREP.

i agree with this, but i don't compete. i also eat the same old stuff and train daily. but people who compete may find it personally rewarding to do contests and all the prep that goes with it. we all know they don't do it for the money, it's just a choice they make. can't we all just get along? :)

I see Daisy likes to make the less motivated feel good. I can tell she's not from New York City because here it's EAT or BE EATEN!!!

If your not strong willed and smart. You wont make it.

Find something you have an advatage at an build on it. This will put you on top of the rest.

I don't see where you get that I settle for less - I simply don't believe in belittling others for having different goals than myself. My point had nothing to do with making the less motivated a way out. I simply was saying that nobody has the right to judge my goals or anyone else's goals. I don't have the right to say you should live your life that way I do, and vice versa. My goals are personal, as are your, and everyone elses.

You judge other people's life goals because they are not in line with what you want for yourself. Personally, I find this disrespectful.

PhysicalGirl said:

Lets be real here. There is'nt a person on this earth that does'nt want to be a HUGE SUCCESS at something that is very PROFITABLE.

Tell that to our Police & Fire depts. You make Sarah Jane look like Mother Theresa. Sheesh. You epitomize everything I hate about New Yorkers.
Screw you and the phone line you came in on. (but you're still hot)

Most models end up wanting more in the end.

If Daisy_Girl ever wants more in the end I, for one, will be damn happy to give it to her.

<snicker>

PhysicalGirl...you have a very screwed view of humanity. Might I suggest that you venture out of New York to take part in the real world. There are many people that much prefer to offer their time to things much bigger than themselves. There are also people that realize that beauty IS ultimately only skin deep. Please don't presume to know the modivation of humanity. Presumptions are the assumptions of assholes. You have alot to learn about people and the good selfless things most are capable of doing. All of which far outway mundane intrests such as physical betterment.

Of course I want to be the best I can be. But I recognize that my body is only a very small part of me as a person. So does it than follow that if you become absorbed in that very small part of you...you become a very small person?

yeah, great body, but i think tuc biscuit is right. i just sat here and read every post on this thread (finally got past drooling over page 1) and i sense a TROLL.

if, however, the above statement happens to be wrong (which i doubt), then you, physical girl, have got some deep rooted issues to work out.

get help. no, really, get help.

dialtone.....lmfao

Physical your abs and legs are perfect. The pic does not really show your arms that well so no comment there. Keep up your very hard work extremly impressive.

Top Bottom