Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Samsung lost. 1B to Apple. Whoa.

They def did what we could see is a switch to the high walled garden like apple for all tech companies. Microsoft is doing it with windows 8 I can see more companies following the tend of limiting open source from now on.
The market will bear what the market will bear.

If open source is a good idea, then it will survive.

If not, then it deserves to die.

That said, other then Linux, we don't have any open source today in the environment. Each has some proprietary / exclusive portions of it.

The rest of the market apparently has "copied" the owner of the 30% of the market, so...yes...it could possibly be a monopoly if this plays out into Apple's hands. They're smart enough to avoid that though. This patent only applies to this, this only applies to this, etc...They'll pick and choose their lawsuits based on this precedent to avoid an antitrust suit. They'll play it as close to the line as possible....

So so right Chewy.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Well I will tell you what, I will bet you any amount of money you can afford don does not go after someone with a minority share of he market claiming a monopoly. Seriously, that is just stupid.

You're betting the fed government won't do something stupid? You may want to reconsider your bet.

Top Bottom