Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryback on WWE

Bill Goldberg was an absolute monster. Unreal strength, mobility, flexibility ect. He could also work a technical match with someone like brethren hart if need be. He was super talented.
Believable too in the whole entrance, intimidation schtick.. Ryback is a cheap knock off.

Goldberg was a terrible wrestler homie, have you forgotten how bad he was? They had him finish matches in 10 seconds for most of the beginning of his carreer because he couldn't work for shit. It got really old too. Even once he came to the WWE where they insisted he take remedial wrestling tutorials, he still wasn't very good. Once the whole "I beat people in 20 seconds or less or your money back" schtick subsided, his career tanked cause he couldn't wrestle. Wrestling is entertainment and you have to lose to push the storylines. Goldberg could not lose a fight, his ego wouldn't let it. He got major heat from the lockeroom for kicking out on Brett after the 3 count to make it look like Brett could barely beat him. He was not told to do that. He did that cause he's a HUGE dick who got beasted on the football field so the only logical place to take his damaged ego was the wrestling ring. Ryback on the other hand is a legit wrestler, dude put his dues in with the minors from what I understand. He's a developed talent which means he put his time in. So far I see nothing to warrant ever giving him a mic though, so who knows. lol

Goldberg was a terrible wrestler homie, have you forgotten how bad he was? They had him finish matches in 10 seconds for most of the beginning of his carreer because he couldn't work for shit. It got really old too. Even once he came to the WWE where they insisted he take remedial wrestling tutorials, he still wasn't very good. Once the whole "I beat people in 20 seconds or less or your money back" schtick subsided, his career tanked cause he couldn't wrestle. Wrestling is entertainment and you have to lose to push the storylines. Goldberg could not lose a fight, his ego wouldn't let it. He got major heat from the lockeroom for kicking out on Brett after the 3 count to make it look like Brett could barely beat him. He was not told to do that. He did that cause he's a HUGE dick who got beasted on the football field so the only logical place to take his damaged ego was the wrestling ring. Ryback on the other hand is a legit wrestler, dude put his dues in with the minors from what I understand. He's a developed talent which means he put his time in. So far I see nothing to warrant ever giving him a mic though, so who knows. lol

The quick match shit in the beginning was his gimmick. The Mike Tyson angle. I wear simple black trunks, black boots, no frills, I come out, destroy and leave. It was great. I personally loved it. They did that straight to the WCW title. Which was awsome IMHO. Yes..when you build a guy up like that it can only go so far and cant go on forever. I still loved his schtick though. Going to the WWE was a mistake and was only a money thing obviously. Theres no way Vince is going to let Goldberg keep being Goldberg on his watch. I wasnt even watching wrestling at that point so I know dick about the Goldberg WWE era.
Wrestling is depressing for me. I did it, got hurt, had to quit. So I cant watch it from a fan point of view anymore. I havnt watched wrestling of any sort in probably 3 years.

Top Bottom