Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryback on WWE

Yep reminds me of Goldberg.

I was thinking the same thing; for his look, persona, and how quickly he got so popular....

FEED ME!

~EZ

Who fucking cares

He's got to be at least 100 pounds bigger than Goldberg and 4 inches taller

dude Goldberg was around 6'4 and 290. Ryback is virtually the exact same size. But they fucked Ryback up, tried to give him the goldberg schtick for awhile. His moves are terrible. He does a variation of a back body drop. Goldberg used to invert you completely for 20 seconds before dropping you on ur head. So far i haven't seen anything that says Ryback is stronger than Goldberg, and heck i'm not sure he's stronger than Cena. Remember Cena putting the big show and edge in a firemans carry at the same time? That's still the stupidest feat of strength i've ever seen in wrestling. Goldberg giving the big show his jackhammer is a close second.

dude Goldberg was around 6'4 and 290. Ryback is virtually the exact same size. But they fucked Ryback up, tried to give him the goldberg schtick for awhile. His moves are terrible. He does a variation of a back body drop. Goldberg used to invert you completely for 20 seconds before dropping you on ur head. So far i haven't seen anything that says Ryback is stronger than Goldberg, and heck i'm not sure he's stronger than Cena. Remember Cena putting the big show and edge in a firemans carry at the same time? That's still the stupidest feat of strength i've ever seen in wrestling. Goldberg giving the big show his jackhammer is a close second.

Bill Goldberg was an absolute monster. Unreal strength, mobility, flexibility ect. He could also work a technical match with someone like brethren hart if need be. He was super talented.
Believable too in the whole entrance, intimidation schtick.. Ryback is a cheap knock off.

Top Bottom